Kristin Bauer is in Rome where she will attend the screening of True Blood tonight during the Roma Fiction Fest. She is making the most of her time in the eternal city by visiting as many monuments as she can with her husband Abri van Straten.
I had the honor and pleasure of accompanying the couple this Monday (October 1st) and visited places with them like Piazza del Popolo, Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Navona, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain and Villa Borghese. It was their first visit to Italy and Kristin was in awe of the history and art that can be found on every Roman street corner. Rome is not my hometown but having been there a couple of times before, I did manage to give her a little background info about the city and the places we visited. I also acted as translator because the driver of the car Kristin had at her disposal didn’t speak two words of English. It was quite the experience being driven through Rome in a black Mercedes with the Roma Fiction Fest logo printed on the side.
Kristin truly is the nicest, sweetest and most sincere person and it was a pleasure hanging out with her and Abri. One of the things that struck me was when we were walking through the park, she picked up a piece of stray plastic and threw it in the trash bin. This lady is one class act.
Latest posts by Shadaliza (see all)
- First trailer of Stephen Moyer in The Bastard Executioner - July 13, 2015
- Kristin Bauer gives away her True Blood scripts for charity - July 9, 2015
- What Makes Vampire Fiction Erotic? - May 1, 2015
- If The Characters of True Blood Played Texas Hold’em - March 14, 2015
- The Vault and AllStephenMoyer raise close to $60,000 for Charity - February 1, 2015