Kristin Bauer van Straten sends her thanks to all loyal Truebies

Kristin Bauer van Straten sends her thanks to all loyal Truebies

True Blood’s Pam, Kristin Bauer van Straten sends her thanks to the fans of True Blood in a video on HBO’s instagram.

Watch the video by clicking on the image below:

kristinsgoodbye

Lynnpd
Written by Lynnpd

Lynnpd has an avid interest in the entertainment industry from classic movies to all things True Blood. With a background in art, she enjoys creating in Photoshop, running web sites and finds the internet an exciting place to be. Lynn lives in the LA area and attends as many Hollywood related events as she can. She has covered events for the both websites in the LA area; read all about it at http://lynnpdexclusives.com.

August 13, 2014

OMG she was trying so hard not to cry :'(

August 13, 2014

She is always so sweet.i love her so much kristin and pam too.pam was the best character.i am gonna miss her so much :'(

August 13, 2014

Sweet!  Kristin, you were so amazing as Pam.  Thanks for all the very special moments.  It’s been a glorious adventure.

August 13, 2014

I AM GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH ! KRISTIN YOU WERE THE BEST ON THE SHOW ;ALEXANDER SKARSGARD AND YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR OWN SHOW AND KEEP THE VAMPIRE BLOOD COMING ! I WISH THAT IT WAS POSSIBLE AND I WOULD CALL THE SHOW BLOOD ON BLOOD ! THE TWO OF U TOGETHER WAS JUST PURE MAGIC ! ALL I CAN SAY IS THE BOTH OF U WERE BRILLIANT! THANK U SO MUCH KRISTIN FOR SEVEN YEARS OF OUTSTANDING ACTING ;AND FOR SOME MEMORABLE REMARKS U SAID ON THE SHOW THAT I JUST LOVED; AND THE WAY U SAID THEM WAS JUST SO GREAT !  I HOPE TOO SEE U AGAIN SOON U R TWO GREAT OF A ACTRESS !  I WISH U MUCH MORE SUCCESS AND ALL THE LUCK !  MORE IMPORTANTLY THANK U FOR MAKING ME FORGET ABOUT REAL LIFE FOR ONE HOUR ON SUNDAY NIGHTS AND JUST HAVE PURE ENJOYMENT AND SOME LAUGHS U R SIMPLY THE BEST ! I LOVE YA ALWAYS A FAN FOREVER LISA XOXO

August 13, 2014