EJ Scott recently interviewed True Blood’s Tara Buck and musician Chris Pierce for his latest “Scratch the Surface” podcast.
Tara Buck and Chris Pierce are more than a talented married couple in the fields of acting and music; they are genuinely nice people which will be revealed as they chat with EJ.
As all the True Blood fans know, Tara is best known as playing Ginger on HBO’s True Blood for all seven seasons. She has been an actress since the ’90’s, working on shows like “Party of Five” and “X-Files.” Since True Blood ended, Tara has more recently done guest spots on Justified, Backstrom, Bones, Longmire and more!
Chris Pierce is well known for his musical expertise and his bands Reverend Tall Tree and his new duo, “War and Pierce.” He has five albums available available to purchase on iTunes under his name and his new group Reverend Tall Tree. He also has a strong True Blood connection since he sang a song that was heard in the True Blood episode 6,09, Terry Bellefleur’s funeral.
Ej, Tara and Chris talk about:
- Chris talks about being an opening act for BB King, Al Green, Aaron Neville, Blues Traveler, Colbie Callait,
- growing up with interracial parents and the time a burning cross was on his lawn.
- The two talk about their wine label,
- how they met,
- their wedding,
- Tara’s discusses her next job on Pee-Wee Hermans Big Holiday movie on Netflix,
- Chris talks about his hearing loss.
- and, Chris sings three songs for the show LIVE!!
LISTEN, and ENJOY!!!
Be sure to listen to EJ’s other podcasts because those are pretty amazing also.
Please donate directly and safely to the Choroideremia Research Foundation by credit card or Paypal using the PayPal button below. Donations are tax deductible for US residents.