Season 2 Episode descriptions

Season 2 Episode descriptions

These episodes descriptions were posted on the HBO board.

18.Friend Is a Four Letter Word
Sookie embarks on a dangerous mission to locate Godric; Bill is shocked when a vampire from his past resurfaces in Dallas; Jason must make difficult emotional and physical choices.
07-26-2009

17.Never Let Me Go
While in Dallas, Sookie connects with one of her own; Jason is rewarded for his hard work at the Light of Day boot camp; Eric shares a secret about his past with Bill.
07-19-2009

16.Let’s Take a Trip Together
Bill and Sookie travel to Dallas to carry out Eric’s mission; Jason falls victim to a practical joke; Maryann throws a birthday party for Tara.
07-12-2009

15.Scratches
Bill enlists Eric’s help to save Sookie after she is attacked by a mysterious creature; Jessica finds a willing suitor in Hoyt; Tara finds her attraction to Eggs interrupted by a swirling fog.
06-28-2009

14.Keep This Party Going
Sookie and Bill contend with teen vampire Jessica; Jason impresses his Light of Day leaders; Maryann casts her spell at Merlotte’s.
06-21-2009

13.Nothing But the Blood
A shocking murder outside Merlotte’s bar has the people of Bon Temps reeling; Sookie and Bill’s relationship is tested; Sam recalls an encounter he had with Maryann as a 17-year-old.
06-14-2009

Shadaliza
Written by Shadaliza

Shadaliza loves the Internet, film and TV shows, writing, running websites and charity fundraising; she has found the perfect combo in the fansites to express her creativity and passion. Shadaliza is Dutch, but has lived in Italy for many years and works as Marketing Executive for an Internet hosting company.

June 07, 2009

I’m beside myself with anticipation to hear what secret about himself Eric’s going to share with Bill. As Sanna would say, squeeeeee!!

June 07, 2009

I’m curious about that also. Ever since Bill introduced Sookie to Eric in the 4th episode, (‘It’s been a while’ etc, etc), I’ve been wondering what their history is.

I kind of have this theory that Bill had a run-in with Eric back in the day. Maybe Bill was put in his place / learnt that Eric’s in charge the hard way?

lmao. Of course.

June 07, 2009

Ooo, that’s an interesting theory.

June 07, 2009

What about Shake and Fingerpop-Episode 4?

June 07, 2009

I tought the one titled Let’s Take A Trip Together was the original title and then changed to Shake and Fingerpop. But it’s still listed as LTAT.

June 07, 2009

I heard rumors about that, but I haven’t seen it officially confirmed.

June 08, 2009

Oh, ok, so it was just rumors. I didn’t even think of that.

Thanks, Shadaliza. :)

I love the title, LTAT much much better.

June 07, 2009

Ok, Tara’s having a birthday party. Now I know what that scene is about in one of the Buzz videos.

June 07, 2009

Did anyone notice there’s no episode for 2 weeks after June 28th. The next one is July 12th. Probably because of the July 4th holiday weekend.

June 07, 2009

ok, that’s not right. maye i’ll be so drunk stll from the 4th that i’ll block it out.

June 07, 2009

I am insanely excited about Bill running into the vampire from his past. I was hoping we wouldn’t have to wait until the end of the season to get that interaction!

That title for episode 18 is sounding more and more like it applies to Jason and what his “friends” at the FOTS will try to make him do.

June 07, 2009

i think you are righ tlou. that title especially perplexed me. that makes sense with what is says in hs storyline for that episode.

June 07, 2009

I’ve thought it all along, cocoa. It doesn’t follow the lyrics, but I’ve noticed that sometimes with the songs TB uses for episode titles, the whole song “fits” the episode, and other times it’s just the title that works.

July 26, 2009