It appears that, Sunday’sepisode of True Blood is a shocking one. Here’s what Zap2it had to say about the episode:
“We’ll Meet Again” marks a huge turning point for nearly everyone in Bon Temps. Murder, breakups, makeups, makeouts, more murder…and a startling revelation that will change everything for the Stackhouses.
Below are their five teases of what’s to come.
1. Animal Magnetism: What happens when you mix a mutually attracted werewolf and fairy with lots and lots of alcohol and nothing to lose? You do that math.
2. Angel of Death: Everyone (except for some four-legged friends) is hating on Sookie (Anna Paquin). Is it really her fault that death follows her like a duck on a junebug? Maybe some folks have a right to be irritated, but trying to kill her seems a wee bit extreme, no?
3. An Offer She Can’t Refuse: Death might seem preferable after Sookie’s betrayal makes an immortal enemy of one of her former lovers who needs her special gifts — and will do whatever it takes to force her to use them.
4. Hunting Party: Forget Sookie for a minute: Sam (Sam Trammell) is the one who will be surrounded by corpses — victims of violent murder — by the end of the episode. Seems things are going to get a whole lot worse before they get better for the shape-shifting barkeep.
5. Family Secrets: Jason’s (Ryan Kwanten) random run-in with his chatty cousin Hadley (Lindsey Haun) rocks his world, and — once she finds out the truth — Sookie’s too. The Stackhouses will be forced to reconsider everything they thought they knew about their family’s past.
Leave us a comment below about your thoughts regarding the episode.