Lynnpd
Written by Lynnpd

Lynnpd has an avid interest in the entertainment industry from classic movies to all things True Blood. With a background in art, she enjoys creating in Photoshop, running web sites and finds the internet an exciting place to be. Lynn lives in the LA area and attends as many Hollywood related events as she can. She has covered events for the both websites in the LA area; read all about it at http://lynnpdexclusives.com.

Poor Eric.

I say poor Sookie.

July 22, 2011

why? I’m convinced this is a dream for so many reasons.

Plus Eric said he wouldn’t harm her, the show has shown that Eric has never lost control with Sookie (burned in S3 or high on fairy blood) so yeah I think Sookie is safe with Eric.

July 22, 2011

I say lucky lucky Sookie!

July 22, 2011

Me too! Lol :-)

July 22, 2011

LOL hell yeah damn lucky Sookie getting some gracious plenty lol

July 22, 2011

hear hear Lori. One lucky girl!

July 21, 2011

Wow! Don’t want to speculate, but I can’t imagine godrick really doing that. Maybe it’s the witches!

July 21, 2011

Exactly. My only reaction to that was “What is wrong with Godric? This makes no sense.” Let’s hope there’s a good explanation for that.

July 21, 2011

I think Eric is just having a nightmare, I don’t think it’s real. The preview are often time very misleading.

July 21, 2011

I agree. I’m thinking nightmare also. I wonder if he will remember who Godric is.

July 22, 2011

It’s definately a dream, what I find interesting is this Godric is telling Eric the complete opposite to what S3 Godric was telling Eric, he was all about ‘forgiveness and that ‘love is all’ this one is telling him he is ‘irredeemable’ and that he is ‘damned’. It seems like Godric is representing Eric’s conscious, last season it was telling him to forgive Russell and move on, this season it’s telling him true nature and that he is damned. Amensia Eric doesn’t have his memories to determine anything so he can only go by what others say and Alcide for example is saying he’d kill Sookie, we saw him overhear that convo for a reason. Also, this Godric is more like the Godric from the WW2 flashback ‘vampires must control their emotions and be stone cold killers’, it seems Eric has historically had problems controlling his emotions, avenging his family, loving woman (we know he loved Rachel in the comics) etc..they seem to be playing the ‘nature vs nuture’ card with Eric.

Eric is going crazy

July 21, 2011

Seems like a dream to me.

July 21, 2011

I’m going to guess Godric wasn’t always the kind, human-loving vamp he was at the end. He sure wasn’t the first time we saw him anyway.

July 21, 2011

Yes, I agree. He was 2thousands years old vampire, i think Godric was a big killer before. FE we saw it in first Eric´s flashback with his friends and Godric and their fast death.

July 21, 2011

I think eric is having a nightmare

July 21, 2011

Eric is having a daymare! That is not the real Godric!

July 21, 2011

That is not the Godric we last saw, the one who spoke of forgiveness. And what’s with Jessica refusing to kiss Hoyt?

We’ll find out come Sunday.

July 21, 2011

Does that mean Hoyt’s having an affair? Jessica obviously smelled something on his jacket.

July 21, 2011

Witches will influence Eric, this is perhaps their first steps …. do not be afraid, Bill will solve it, as usual ..

July 21, 2011

Hurry up and bring back the old Eric. This Eric is very cliche’ with the bad vampire meets girl and suddenly turns good. We can see that on the Vampire Diaries and not pay the extra money. Thank heavens Bill is free of Sookie and can be as bad and controversial as he wants. They can go all kinds of directions with Bill.

July 21, 2011

My 2 favorite lines are,”Great the world needs more bee keepers,” and ,” You f with my face and it’s time to die.”

July 21, 2011

Logic isn’t Pam’s strong suit, is it? Threats of violence got her that face, so she thinks more violence and killing the witch will fix it? Whatever, Pam.

July 21, 2011

Maybe Pam needs to learn that bullying does not get you anywhere -especially when she knew what had happened to her bully boy maker!

I think Hoyt is getting suspicious that Jess is not longer into him. He will need full time glamouring!

I think Eric is having mental illness.

Love Bill! He is the smartest boy in the class!People should listen to him!

Yes…agree..agree…haha

I feel bad for Hoyt but dang, I’m intrigued by this Jess/Jason thing…..

July 21, 2011

Eric is losing his shit! Very creepy.

July 21, 2011

Maybe this is real. Maybe Vampire’s can’t get into heaven and are left wondering the world as spirits after the true death. We may be looking at the true Godric. There could be a lot of truth in Godric’s statement that Eric is damned.

July 21, 2011

Pam should lose a bit of the attitude. Look where it got her! She is lucky King Bill is a good man,despite all the crap he has taken from her. If it was me I would kick her in her rapidly decomposing arse!! LOL

July 22, 2011

I think Jessica’s guilt (glamouring) is getting to her and she doesn’t want to hear Hoyt praise her for saving Jason.

The old Godric sort of saying snap out of it Eric you know what you really are so stop deluding yourself in this fantasy.
    Nobody but Godric can reach Eric’s conscience and subconscious. The real Eric is trying to resurface thru the witch induced haze of his mind.

Really Pam you are a slow learner. Btw how does that crow taste? I expect you will getting another helping before this over.

Of course it falls to Bill to save the day yet again.

July 22, 2011

Yea I think Jessica feels guilty. Poor Hoyt, he’s such a sweetheart, seems like “good guys” continually get screwed.

July 22, 2011

Bill had a funny line, so rare lol ‘not enough bee keepers’ LMAO What I found equally hilarious was Bill’s other line ‘I wouldn’t want that for you’ erm what? he tried to kill Pam last season because she knew about Sookie, so now doesn’t matter she knows about Sookie? It’s not clear to me why Bill would now say that vs what he told Sookie, esp as he carried out his threat against QSA.