Shadaliza
Written by Shadaliza

Shadaliza loves the Internet, film and TV shows, writing, running websites and charity fundraising; she has found the perfect combo in the fansites to express her creativity and passion. Shadaliza is Dutch, but has lived in Italy for many years and works as Marketing Executive for an Internet hosting company.

May 04, 2010

Very cool! But I’m guessing Stephen didn’t film until later because, hello sun.

May 04, 2010

Stephen has his script in his hands. Gather he came in early.

May 04, 2010

Isn’t Anna carrying hers too? They’re probably all shooting together indoors, so the sunlight won’t be a problem.

May 04, 2010

Who is the big dude walking next to them? Must be security….he’s bigger than both of them put together! Stephen looks awfully thin there.

May 04, 2010

Stephen/Bill is looking extremely hot and I don’t mean sunlight hot!! Love his hair!! Love his whole look! Gee he looks long and slender – he has toned up quite a bit!

Just think!! True Blood starts again NEXT MONTH!!!

GO TRUE BLOOD!!!!!

May 04, 2010

You are so right Elizabeth. Stephen/Bill is looking smoking hot and no its not the sun, although we all know that Bill would face the sun again to save his lady love.
      I adore Stephens body. Sleek, toned and just the right muscle. Then there is his beautiful face. Strong chin and chisled cheekbones, then his eyes, oh those eyes that make you swoon.
      Absolutely the perfect package.

I am sure that Stephen wanted to spend time with Anna on the set before he does his night shots. We know how much they love working together.
      What a great guy!

May 04, 2010

Totally, totally agree, Miya!!! One total hot package!! What a guy! Yes!

May 04, 2010

Oh! Also, talking about proportions, Steve’s head and body are in proportion, so does not look odd ie small head on large body.

May 04, 2010

I’m also wondering about the burly gent walking with Stephen and Anna. Security seems a good bet. Stephen is looking quite fine … same for Anna and Ryan. Stephen filming during the day … hmmm … that has my curiosity aroused. Thanks, Shad, for posting.

May 04, 2010

Oh gosh, I hope this doesn’t mean Bill is going to fry again!

May 04, 2010

LOL, no! No, but sometimes, actors come on set to help another actor. Like, you know, on Grey’s, Patrick Dempsey would “need” Ellen Pompeo because they would shoot his part of the scene, and she was behind the camera saying her lines, answering him. See what I mean?
      Maybe Stephen is here for Anna.
      And don’t forget guys that if they shoot something inside the house or something, they can have a “night” lighting, you know?

May 04, 2010

No, as someone pointed out on IMDB, they were wondering if there was going to be another “BillBBQ”. Highlarious quote, but honestly, I think he just wanted to be with his woman. You can tell he’s been to hair and makeup, and according to Book 3, there ARE daytime scenes, he’s just in the dark. He kind of looks like he’s wearing the same jeans from their night at Tao….Moyer’s already been quoted as saying that he misses working with her this season (since according to AB, the “kidnapping” will take half the season). I think it’s so sweet that they love to spend so much time together on/off set. Hell, I would too, if I were AP! :)

May 04, 2010

But don’t you guys think it’s strange how she walks in front of him, and not “with” him?

May 04, 2010

No not at all, do you always walk next to your man?

May 04, 2010

Hey, sorry ladies! You’re probably right! I just like to see them walk hand in hand *blush*.
        Plus, with the paparazzi, I guess I would hurry too to get out of here.

May 05, 2010

By the quality of the pics you can tell that those pics were taken from a long distance, they never saw the photographer.

May 05, 2010

Actually, I think they did see him/them. Stephen said it many times: even though it looks like the pic is taken form afar, and there is just one paparazzo, there are in fact fifteen of them and we often know they’re there.
        I think that’s why Anna doesn’t look happy. Just my opinion.

May 05, 2010

they are on set, photographers are not allowed there.

May 05, 2010

Maybe she was getting herself in character ie having a scene where she is very angry or upset? Stephen looks OK with his facial expression.

Isn’t that the same top she wore in S1 when she went to see Bill and Malcolm and Co were there to greet her?

May 05, 2010

Yeah, that’s definitely the same top, I have the TB calender and she’s wearing it in the photo for April!

May 05, 2010

These photos, like many pap pics, were taken in just a few seconds. They might be on their way to set to shoot, do you walk everywhere you go with a big smile on your face? Just explaining, many people don’t realize that these photos are taken in just a few seconds, it’s a moment in time and you can’t really tell anything about their expressions.

May 05, 2010

I agree Shad. Even though these pics were taken in a matter of seconds, they have still captured the perfectness of Stephen!

May 04, 2010

If this the look we see on scene for Bill then I am happy. Pale not pasty Kabuki and his hair brushed back off his beautiful face. I am guessing he is shooting indoors or just hanging with Anna for a bit.
    Bill ~ sigh

May 04, 2010

Looking at Ryan K filling in those jeans – just about wore me out. I think this old lady needs a nap from the excitement!

May 04, 2010

Stephen is looking really gorgeous……I have high hopes for our gorgeous vampire to have his Season One look again this season!!

About them not “holding hands”..if this is on set, we have already read from outside sources that they are total professionals on set and aren’t into the PDAs when in character. Besides, no couple holds hands every single time they go from point A to point B. LOL!!