SPOILER: Dale Raoul’s Maxine Fortenberry

SPOILER: Dale Raoul’s Maxine Fortenberry

Dale Raoul

Dale Raoul

SPOILER ALERT!

One of the characters to meet the true death in tonight’s episode was Dale Raoul’s, Maxine Fortenberry. We’re going to miss her a lot!

The major characters will be missed by most, but the secondary characters are the ones who provide lots of flavor to the show.  Dale’s interpretatrion of Maxine brought a lot of humor to the show and she truly represented Bon Temps craziest and silliest town folk. From her over mothering of Hoyt to her vigilante escapades in her final episode, Maxine was always colorful and stole most scenes she was in.

Maxine Fortenberry, you will be missed!

And, to Dale Raoul, we say thanks for all the crazy Maxine moments on True Blood and all the best for your future career!

7.03maxine

Credit: John P. Johnson/HBO

dalestevejim

Maxine_True_Blood

Lynnpd
Written by Lynnpd

Lynnpd has an avid interest in the entertainment industry from classic movies to all things True Blood. With a background in art, she enjoys creating in Photoshop, running web sites and finds the internet an exciting place to be. Lynn lives in the LA area and attends as many Hollywood related events as she can. She has covered events for the both websites in the LA area; read all about it at http://lynnpdexclusives.com.

July 06, 2014

I am so going to miss Maxine. I can’t believe she’s gone. Long live Dale Raoul.

July 06, 2014

Maxine was a hoot!  I will miss her outspoken, crazy ways.  Thanks, Dale, for a fabulous job.  All the best to you in your future roles.

July 06, 2014

I adored Maxine!! That character was a hoot!! I wish they hadn’t killed her…would of been more fun to turn her lol

July 07, 2014

I loved Maxine, truly a fun character and I wish she had not been killed off, geez, whats wrong with the writers? They didn’t have to do that !!! She was funny, they could have left her in, I am so disappointed.  They keep that whinning Lettie Mae in and kill off Maxine, I just don’t get it !!!  Smarten up True Blood writers !!!  You are really making Season 7 a disappointment so far !!!!!!!!!!!

July 07, 2014

Dale, you made the absolute best Maxine! She will be missed dearly.

July 07, 2014

Bon Temps will never be the same. Maxine was one of a kind  and I loved watching her crazy behavior.
    I am going to miss her. Take a bow Dale for your  fabulous portrayal of the unforgettable Maxine Fortenberry.
    I am applauding you just can’t see me.

July 07, 2014

Maxine was truly a unique character you are meant to hate but cannot, she will be missed.
    Thank you Dale you did such a superb job.

July 07, 2014

loved Maxine!! I fell in love with the character in season 2 when she was under Maryanne’s influence- she played the hell out of that role!! Good luck to Dale, who I know is on Under the Dome on CBS now. Oh and the irony? She is joined on that show with the actress who played vampire Victoria on the Twilight movies- guess ole’ Maxine just can’t get away from those red headed sluts ;)