Stephen Moyer dresses up like an 80’s rock star

Below are photos of Stephen Moyer wearing Lazaro Jewelry in Bullett Magazine.  Wow, this sure isn’t your every day photo shoot, he looks like a an 80’s rock star!  We are wondering if he got to take those platform shoes home.  And, it’s interesting that we’ve heard rumors about a possible 80’s flashback for Bill Compton that might be in Season 4. Could there be a connection?

source: lazarosoho.wordpress.com

Lynnpd
Written by Lynnpd

Lynnpd has an avid interest in the entertainment industry from classic movies to all things True Blood. With a background in art, she enjoys creating in Photoshop, running web sites and finds the internet an exciting place to be. Lynn lives in the LA area and attends as many Hollywood related events as she can. She has covered events for the both websites in the LA area; read all about it at http://lynnpdexclusives.com.

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 31, 2011

Hilarious or horrifying? You be the judge…

March 31, 2011

I cannot judge, woman! I am in love!

March 31, 2011

The 80′s isn’t the most tasteful period, but Stephen can make it look hot as always!

March 31, 2011

Gah O__O What a man! Me wants him!

March 31, 2011

Ok, more calm now… never heard of this magazine before, is there any possibility I can buy it in my country or get it online?

March 31, 2011

Hot .. HOTTER … H O T T E S T! Lookin’ good to me!

March 31, 2011

Only a hot Brit like Stephen could do a photoshoot like this. Awesome!! Can’t wait to pick up a few copies of the mag.

March 31, 2011

Lou, where can I find this magazine?

March 31, 2011

Oh, I have no idea. But I will find out and let you know! :)

March 31, 2011

Oh dear. Stephen is a good looking man, but these pictures just make me laugh.

March 31, 2011

God, I love this man! I wonder if we’ll get an 80’s musical performance out of him? That could be outstanding!

March 31, 2011

LOVE it! Looks like a dead ringer for Adam Ant; really feeling the ’80s vibe. Must pick up a copy :)

March 31, 2011

This photo shoot brings back memories of Stephen in the movie Undiscovered. He played a self centered rock star in that movie. Of course he was still sexy…..

March 31, 2011

It does! And Stephen is a musician/singer in real life, and fronted a band back when. I have a feeling this was a bit different for him, though. Especially love the shot of him wailing on the mic.

April 01, 2011

I hadn’t thought of that until you mentioned it but it is like “Undiscovered.” The guyliner works for me!!! LOL

March 31, 2011

I looove it, love it !!!!
    Wow, I must have this mag !!!

March 31, 2011

Hotness. Sexiness. He always brings it.

March 31, 2011

oh.my.god. The eyeliner picture is unbelievable. I haven’t seen him look that hawt since the first season. Yowza! Can’t wait for the new season!

March 31, 2011

I love all the pictures. But that top photo is a 10.

March 31, 2011

Ditto! That first photo – OMG! Hot, Hot, Hot !!!

Kudos to the photographer, the stylest(s), and Stephen – ir’s way out there and it works – He rocks the 80s !

March 31, 2011

Yes he does look like the dude in undescovered. he was the best part of that movie, it was good to see him play that type of role. hehehe.
    I love the pictures, I hope that he got the keep the platform shoues. Love the pictures

March 31, 2011

Rock on Stephen. This just proves this gorgeous man can rock any style or look. In the words of Lafayette , “That man is sex on a stick”.

March 31, 2011

Yes,yes,yes to everything everyone has written above. Stephen is the best. He is one sexy,sexy man……

March 31, 2011

Glam rocker! I love it, Stephen rocks and then some. I agree with the consensus the eyeliner pic is awsome, are we all “glamoured”. LOL
    The spider lapel pin is stunning.

March 31, 2011

Oh my gosh, so awesome! And the person who said he looks like Adam Ant is dead right – some of these clothes are designed by Vivienne Westwood, who designed Adam Ant’s costumes. Also, he looks like Noel Fielding in the one with the feathers.

April 01, 2011

OMG!!!!!!I do hope we see Bill dressed like this for S$ and his flashback! Please!

I love his look – his eyeliner is fantastic!!!!

April 01, 2011

What a sexy gorgeous man. Pure HOTNESS!
    I love the rocker look. Stephen can pull any look off. Talented and gorgeous.

April 01, 2011

Back for a re-visit. OMG, the heat is still on. Go, Stephen!!! What a great way to wake up this Friday morning.

April 01, 2011

I’m back for a re-visit too and the eyeliner/mesh pic has me mesmerized – now I’m getting Scott Weiland STP.

April 01, 2011

80’s Bill! This is cool. Good work Stephen.

April 01, 2011

Lestat! Thank God! I’ve been missing you, old friend!

April 01, 2011

Hmmmm, that first photo actually looks a little Trent Reznor to me…….from the early early days of NIN, which came in the early 90s, so the look is kinda appropriate for 80s rockers, too. In fact, I know his wife happens to like NIN, so perhaps this pic is a little nod to her tastes as well…..

The one with the fluffy collar looks a little Ziggy Stardust to me, too. Although there’s nothing wrong with that!!!! The guyliner does oddly work on him, because none of these appear to show him taking this seriously, and it’s hard to do that as a man with that gunk around your eyes!
    I’m willing to bet he had an absolute ball shooting these!

April 01, 2011

Adam Lambert called, he wants his look back!

April 01, 2011

I couldn’t imagine that Stephen could get any hotter – but he has. Love the guy-liner. The first pix is my cell wallpaper.

April 02, 2011

My Thoughts Exactly Christine!… Only better looking than Adam Ant IMO;)

BTW – For those of you watching American Idol Stephen looks alot like Idol contestant James Durbin LOL!
    (No pun intended).

April 02, 2011

My Thoughts Exactly Christine!… Only better looking than Adam Ant IMO;)

BTW – For those of you watching American Idol Stephen looks alot like Idol contestant James Durbin in that last pic LOL!
    (No pun intended).

April 03, 2011

This man is pure sex on a stick. Growwl!!

Fanning self.