Stephen Moyer falls off horse on True Blood set

Stephen Moyer falls off horse on True Blood set

stephenmoyerDuring a shoot on the True Blood set last night Stephen Moyer was bucked off a horse while shooting a scene for episode 2 of True Blood’s third season. According to our source Stephen was slightly injured and couldn’t complete the night’s work, in his trailer he was wrapped in ice packs.

After he had recovered from the initial pain his spirits were up again but everyone was a little shaken. Depending on how fast Stephen recovers from this unfortunate fall, they might be forced to shoot around him until he makes a full recovery.

Tagged
Shadaliza
Written by Shadaliza

Shadaliza loves the Internet, film and TV shows, writing, running websites and charity fundraising; she has found the perfect combo in the fansites to express her creativity and passion. Shadaliza is Dutch, but has lived in Italy for many years and works as Marketing Executive for an Internet hosting company.

January 09, 2010

OMG, I am so sorry. Bless his heart. I hope he’s doing better today. i can well imagine that he would return to his upbeat self. I’m sending healing vibes your way, Stephen, and prayers for a quick recovery.

January 09, 2010

I am very worried, but hope it’s not a big deal.

Stephen, do you feel my influence? I’m sending you get well wishes and all the best for s speedy recovery! Please feel better soon!

January 09, 2010

Hope you get better soon! TB would not be the same without you. You are definitely in competition now. Rest!!!!!!!

January 09, 2010

I hope he is well and has a speedy recovery.

January 09, 2010

Ok this is not the type of news we want to hear about Stephen. Channel your inner Bill and you will heal faster. That and all the postive healing thoughts we can direct towards you, starting now. I hope we get updates. Feel better.

January 13, 2010

Give me a break! “Channel your inner thoughts”? He is fine.

January 09, 2010

His horse bucked?! I’m sorry but there’s something wrong with their horse selection process to bring an animal like this to the set and put it under any actor. I grew up on a horse farm and trained horses for many years of my younger life, hence my opinion is qualified. A well-trained horse might balk or shy away from something but buck hard enough to throw the rider? No, this is a horse which has exhibited warning signs prior to this incident and shouldn’t have been used in the filming.

Alan Ball, please call people to task for this. There is no excuse for this to have happened.

January 09, 2010

Selle, the writer of this update may not understand the difference between falling/bucking/etc with regards to horses. You rarely hear about horses on film sets freaking out because they are so well trained and usually have a handler with them constantly.

I just read down to the bottom and it sounds like the horse went down and STephen went with it,so he’s very lucky if his injuries were minor.

Poor Stephen, NOT a good way to start 2010! He just got over his stupid leg injury,now another one! AB is going to make him spend the next 4 seasons sitting in a chair if he can’t stay uninjured!LOL!

The good part of this is HORSES equal FLASHBACKS in my mind. Very exciting!

January 09, 2010

I wish you a speedy recovery Stephen, get well soon!

January 09, 2010

Selle, I too have ridden and trained horses for over 30 years. Horses are animals and well trained or not animals are capable of unpredictable behaviors. This was an unfortunate accident but we don’t know the details yet. I am glad to hear Stephen will be okay and hope for a speedy recovery!

January 09, 2010

Poor guy, I hope he feels better soon.

January 09, 2010

SEND THAT BOY TO THE HOSPITAL STAT !

I would hope that HBO (for insurance purposes) would have sent him to the hospital to get checked out by a second set of DR’s.

I have also been riding for 40 years. These animals are unpredictable.

I wish the Board God a speedy recovery!

January 09, 2010

I thought he was kindnapped and not in season 3, why is he riding?

January 09, 2010

Of course Stephen is in season 3, we will find out in the first episode who took him.

January 09, 2010

Stephen, I’m sending you tons of love and good wishes. Please take care of yourself and take it slow. I want you around for many years to come.

January 09, 2010

Wishing you a very speedy recovery and sending you gentle healing hugs

January 09, 2010

Sending prayers for quick healing…

January 09, 2010

Stephen, I really really hope you are okay and that you’re laughing this off already. Can’t wait to see Bill riding that horse.

January 09, 2010

he fell on his knees but took the brunt of it on his good knee..and the horse lost its footing and Stephen and the stunt and the horse went down..

January 09, 2010

There is supposed to be an episode when he reunites with his wife, Caroline after the war….but that is ep. 3….I would assume this would be a scene from the civil war era….hope Anna is there to give him a massage…

January 09, 2010

I am sorry to hear about your injuries Stephen. I wish you a speedy recovery. You are in my thoughts!

January 09, 2010

So sorry to hear Stephen was hurt, but it sounds as if injuries are minor, at least I hope that’s the case. Take care, Stephen, we wish you a speedy recovery.

January 10, 2010

My poor Baby! I wish I was there to sooth his brow! I am sure Anna will be there to sooth him

Poor bloke! That would have been a shock! I hope both knees heal well.

Now we know how soon the flashback will be!!

January 10, 2010

Speedy recovery Stephen- we know Anna will take good care of you!

January 10, 2010

I hope you feel better soon Stephen, and be careful!

January 10, 2010

OMGoodness! Steve are you ok? If only my blood was V-enriched I’d let you “feed” off me. But instead my cholesterol is high and I’m on an antibiotic regimen. Yuck.
    I hope you feel better. I’m sending you cyber hugs and drugs (the legal ones mmmkay?) just so you can get back on your feet. XOXO

January 10, 2010

Get well soon, Stephen!

January 10, 2010

Hope he is well, love that picture of him. he looks handsome

January 10, 2010

Get well soon Stephen!

January 13, 2010

I hope you are feeling better Stephen and didn’t hurt your private parts!