Stephen Moyer on Good Day LA today

Stephen Moyer on Good Day LA today

Stephen Moyer appeared on Good Day LA this morning in Los Angeles. Below is a video of his interview and some photos:

See more Photos in the AllStephenMoyer photo gallery.

source: myfoxla.com

Tagged
Lynnpd
Written by Lynnpd

Lynnpd has an avid interest in the entertainment industry from classic movies to all things True Blood. With a background in art, she enjoys creating in Photoshop, running web sites and finds the internet an exciting place to be. Lynn lives in the LA area and attends as many Hollywood related events as she can. She has covered events for the both websites in the LA area; read all about it at http://lynnpdexclusives.com.

July 23, 2013

Steve looked great in this interview and it was actually a well done and in depth interview and not all the same, did you get naked kind of questions. I liked it a lot.

July 23, 2013

Looking good and this actually was a pretty good interview, no stupid questions. Great to hear Stephen talk about the acting school process.

July 23, 2013

Very good interview!! And you BET he was fabulous! :)

July 23, 2013

Oh, I enjoyed this one. And I’m with Liz86000 … of course he was fabulous! I so appreciated hearing from Stephen, getting a glimpse of rehearsal and seeing the pictures.

July 23, 2013

I wish I could go to this production, but I’m not only nowhere near Hollywood Bowl, I’m on the wrong coast. I wish Steve the best of luck with the show. I hope we may be able to see a taping of it some time in the future.

July 23, 2013

Delightful as always. I have no doubt he will be fabulous. I’m shamefully envious of those attending.

July 24, 2013

He is so versatile! Is there anything he cannot do perfectly? I don’t think there is.

loved: “Ryan and I can be telling a joke and in the middle the camera board snaps and ….(in character immediately)…”

that was so funny. like it’s so natural and automatic.

lovely interview. one of the best ever imo!

July 24, 2013

Thank you Good Day LA for having Stephen on and including the rehearsal clip; the intterview was long and as everyone has mentioned it had original questions and was a delight to listen to.
    Also thanks Lynn for the post.