Stephen Moyer has chutney, marmite and Grammy Pickles in his fridge

Stephen Moyer has chutney, marmite and Grammy Pickles in his fridge

Rachel Ray Mag took a look in Stephen Moyer’s fridge in his True Blood trailer.

Thanks to Mary Jo for the scan.

Tagged
Shadaliza
Written by Shadaliza

Shadaliza loves the Internet, film and TV shows, writing, running websites and charity fundraising; she has found the perfect combo in the fansites to express her creativity and passion. Shadaliza is Dutch, but has lived in Italy for many years and works as Marketing Executive for an Internet hosting company.

July 14, 2010

OK, I’m not familiar with Marmite, but I do like chutny,
    Stephen. What a fun article. I just love that he is so
    comfortable letting us in for a peak at his lifestyle.
    And I love that he cooks! Way to go!

July 14, 2010

I have yet to find a thing that I don’t like about this man. Can someone please clone him and send one to me? I’m an Aussie so I prefer Vegemite, but love good Indian and bread, cheese, chutney and ham is outta this world.

July 15, 2010

He is smart, funny, gorgeous and loves his woman. Where can I find someone like that?
    (But I think Marmite is disgusting, sorry Steve) :)

July 15, 2010

MMMMM, Marmite!

July 15, 2010

Stephen is a man after my own heart! I love Vegemite in lieu of Marmite (being Aussie) but the rest is fine by me as well!

I love how he loves Anna! Late night beach strolls are OK with me too!

July 15, 2010

The pear/green tomato chutney sounds delish. I may have to try my hand at that. Stephen if you haven’t tasted them you must try some fried green tomatoes while you are in the south filming Big Valley.You should not have trouble finding some good ones in that area. We love them here in the south. I am lucky to get them to the table if my husband is around when I fy them. I like Grammy Pickles. That old girl gets around.

July 15, 2010

Lovely insight into some of Stephen’s favorite foods. I see he has Heinz Ketchup in his refrigerator. As a native Pittsburgher that pleases me no end.

Thanks, Mary Jo, for the scans.

July 15, 2010

omg…while I was waiting for my daughter at her dentist’s office flipping through the mag, there was this article on Stephen….ripped it right out!!!

July 15, 2010

Even more to love about this beautiful man!! Can anyone be this perfect? Apparently so. He sure is.

Grammy Pickles is too cute.

I would love to be his maid/cook/laundress/dishwasher/hairdresser/masseuse/chest hair fluffer/anything-else-he-needed-me-for. I would pay well for the opportunity.

July 15, 2010

Very cute–although I think about the only thing in Stephen’s fridge I’d want is that bottle of True Blood. But that would sustain me.

July 23, 2010

I recognize that chutney- it’s from the Virginia Chutney Co., my favorite! Sookie!