True Blood among IMDB’s Most Popular TV Series

True Blood among IMDB’s Most Popular TV Series

IMDB has released a list of the most popular TV Series of the last 10 year and of course it’s not surprise that True Blood is listed among the best of the best.

On a personal note there are 4 shows listed that are on my favorites list, 2 shows that I have abandoned after a couple of seasons, 1 that I’ve abandoned half way through the pilot and another 3 that I have never watched.

Top 10 TV Series of the Last 10 Years*

1. Lost
2. House M.D.
3. Grey’s Anatomy
4. Heroes
5. How I Met Your Mother
6. 24
7. Glee
8. True Blood
9. Dexter
10. Gossip Girl

*Highest average ranking over the last 10 years.
Source: IMDB

Tagged
Shadaliza
Written by Shadaliza

Shadaliza loves the Internet, film and TV shows, writing, running websites and charity fundraising; she has found the perfect combo in the fansites to express her creativity and passion. Shadaliza is Dutch, but has lived in Italy for many years and works as Marketing Executive for an Internet hosting company.

January 26, 2012

nice!!!

January 26, 2012

Thanks for providing, Shad. The only one on that list that I’ve watched (watch now) is True Blood.

January 26, 2012

Of course my favorites TrueBlood and Dexter made the list. I did watch Lost as well but the others I haven’t seen.

January 26, 2012

Shad I like the way you put it that you “abandoned” some of the shows. I must have a form of TV adult ADD specific to shows on the IMDB list because I have “abandoned” six of these shows and only watch True Blood on the list.

January 26, 2012

I don’t get SHO yet, so I haven’t seen Dexter. I have watched a few of these in the past. The only show on the list I watch now is TrueBlood.
    Thanks for the list, Shad! It’s good to know our support is having such an impact! Yaay for TrueBlood!

January 26, 2012

I’m a massive fan of Lost, 24 and Dexter, but I gave up on Heroes after half a season!

January 27, 2012

Dexter is my hero. Yay!…”True Blood is my guilty pleasure!…”Walking Dead & American Horror Story” are my new obsessions,
    I have been a loyal fan since day one, and I will be a loyal fan until the end.”Speaking of which, being an ex-Nip/Tuck fan I am disappointed that Series creator Ryan Murphy’s once popular t.v series N/T is not on the list!!!