Shadaliza
Written by Shadaliza

Shadaliza loves the Internet, film and TV shows, writing, running websites and charity fundraising; she has found the perfect combo in the fansites to express her creativity and passion. Shadaliza is Dutch, but has lived in Italy for many years and works as Marketing Executive for an Internet hosting company.

September 19, 2009

Aww, Anna and Michael together. Cute. I love Steve and Sarah. Michelle looks gorgeous. I think I have a new girlcrush :-) Sam looks good and Evan is very pretty too

September 19, 2009

Isn’t she a beauty Sanna? I’m so blown away by Michelle’s photo. ERW is all dolled up looks mature while Michelle looks like she’s in her 20s. What can I say? Just…WOW!

September 19, 2009

She really is. I loved the Maryann storyline andI think it was because of Michelle. She deserves an Emmy :-)

September 19, 2009

Those are beautiful photos–Sam looks healthy and glowing, Michelle looks fabulous, the “Newlins” (Anna and Michael) look normal and nice, and Evan Rachel Wood looks just gorgeous.

September 19, 2009

I think that’s a gorgeous photo of Michelle. You don’t have to be caked with makeup just to look good and she has achieved that with her soft look here.

September 19, 2009

Michelle chose a soft silk dress and looks beautiful and much younger than her age. ERW poured herself into super tight sequins and plenty of makeup, but the natural beauty look has never been her thing.

Anna Camp always looks effortlessly beautiful, like she’s herself and not trying too hard. Except when chasing Jason in a golf cart! LOLOL

I’m surprised Evan and Michael didn’t take any pictures together. They appeared very chummy when leaving that stripper club last month.

September 19, 2009

ERW once dated a guy who wasn’t into his own natural look either…HEH. She is beautiful no doubt but I’m more drawn to Michelle right now.

September 19, 2009

Great piccies of the True Blooders out and about. Sam, Michelle, Michael, Anna, Evan Rachel all look terrific.

September 19, 2009

True Blood has the best looking cast on tv. It’s always great to see new photos .

September 19, 2009

Sam look goergous with is goat bear on; True Blood has the best looking guys.

They all are glowing. They all look beautiful in person.