True Blood cast party at STK in West Hollywood

True Blood cast party at STK in West Hollywood

Thursday night, July 1 many of the True Blood cast members were seen at STK steak house on North La Cienega Boulevard in West Hollywood at a cast party where they mingled with friends and generously signed autographs for fans outside in the videos below.

Lynnpd
Written by Lynnpd

Lynnpd has an avid interest in the entertainment industry from classic movies to all things True Blood. With a background in art, she enjoys creating in Photoshop, running web sites and finds the internet an exciting place to be. Lynn lives in the LA area and attends as many Hollywood related events as she can. She has covered events for the both websites in the LA area; read all about it at http://lynnpdexclusives.com.

July 03, 2010

Looks like they had a great time. I suppose Stephen and Anna were already off to London. That one girl had her picture made with almost everyone. Talk about being in the right place at the right time.

July 03, 2010

Its a wrap up party, shouldnt everyone be there to say their goodbyes for the season?

July 03, 2010

why didn’t Alex come to the cameras and where was my Stephen??

July 03, 2010

Ya I was wondering where Stephen and Anna were too.

Stephen is in London.

July 03, 2010

Looks as though everyone had a great time. Good to see Rutina’s hubby with her…we don’t see him too much. Grant Bowler’s wife is gorgeous, as is Joe’s girlfiend. Everyone looked great.

July 03, 2010

Oh I thought the red-haired lady was the actress who plays Debbie Pelt.

July 03, 2010

If you’re talking about the women that’s standing next to Grant at around 6:40, I’m almost 90% sure that it is Debbie Pelt. Grant’s wife, Roxane, is a blonde, or at least she is on her Imdb profile photo! Plus that doesn’t really look like her.

July 03, 2010

Thanks for all the vids, Lynn. Nice to see so many of the cast members at the party. I figured Stephen was in London.

Thanks Shad,

July 03, 2010

It was funny to read the list of actors at the end of the video…that pap guy said Sam was a vampire, mixed up Alex’s name with his dad’s, etc…guess we shouldn’t expect accuracy from this source.
    Yes, Stephen did say he was leaving for London to see his son right after their photoshoot.

And he DIDN’T KNOW WHO KRISTIN BAUER WAS!!! :|
    That made me really mad!! LOL

… but I forgive him, he obviously doesn’t watch the show, and I can’t expect all papz to know the names of every celeb in town.. but I mean, a little research before posting wouldn’t have hurt!!

July 03, 2010

Thanks for all the vids!

July 03, 2010

Check out the vid with Alex Skarsgard and Kate Bosworth. They always look so happy in each other’s presence and she seems to really love him and be into him. Good for them. I hope it’s the real thing and they keep it going.