True Blood Cast Promo Photos

True Blood Cast Promo Photos

HBO released a new set of promo photos of the cast.

Click to enlarge

trueblood09_151 trueblood09_141

trueblood09_171 trueblood09_161

trueblood09_231 trueblood09_221

trueblood09_191 trueblood09_181

trueblood09_111 trueblood09_24

trueblood09_13 trueblood09_12

trueblood09_211 trueblood09_201

source: BlueBear

Tagged
Shadaliza
Written by Shadaliza

Shadaliza loves the Internet, film and TV shows, writing, running websites and charity fundraising; she has found the perfect combo in the fansites to express her creativity and passion. Shadaliza is Dutch, but has lived in Italy for many years and works as Marketing Executive for an Internet hosting company.

Vampires likes leather jackets, LOL

I love all of them! Especially Bill(of course), Sookie and Tara

June 06, 2009

You’re the best Shad! I really LOVE the Bill photos. Thanks for posting these.

June 06, 2009

Woa! THe vampires are looking decidedly more pale and scary in these pictures! The mood of the new season?!? Loving the henley and the leather coat…..

June 06, 2009

Clothes make the difference. A Henley would change Sam’s life.

June 06, 2009

Bwah! Sam in a henley….just no, lol

June 06, 2009

As always Bill looks hot, love his leather. Sookies hair is gorgeous. The best pic I’ve seen of Tara yet.

June 06, 2009

henley AND leather jacket AND decent hair … oh bill…YUMMY!!!

June 06, 2009

Yeah, they look so …dead. Are they vampires or something? I am enjoying that new, flimsey Henley though. We’re gonna have to scout those out, and figure out who’s selling them.

June 06, 2009

It’s not a new henley, though. He has had it before. Even Sookie had worn it, lol

June 06, 2009

YAY!! I wanted new promo photos, and here they are. Mmmmm, Bill.

But we have got to get Sam a new outfit. I think he wore the same thing all last year.

June 06, 2009

Sookie/Anna looks gorgeous in those shots! When I enlarged them though, I couldn’t help but think that she is wearing a tremendous amount of make-up and I bet she couldn’t wait to get home and wash that off. I suppose the actors get used to it, but I bet they must have a pretty strict skin care regimen!

I also love the dead-white vampires. Did you notice Eric’s necklace? Funny! I also love the clothes Maryann and Tara are wearing last season and in the promos. I wonder who shops for them and where they get those great tunic tops!

Sam and Jason look great, as usual – and I know the plaid shirt is part of Sam’s character, but it would be fun to see him in something else. He looked great in the jacket and jeans at Gran’s funeral.

Thanks for posting these – so much fun!

June 06, 2009

OH MY GOD ERIC – I just want to bite him…. HOT HOT HOT!

June 06, 2009

Bill in my favorite white henley & the leather jacket :) I need to catch my breath!
    OK, now I can go back & look at the others!!!
    Thanks Shad for making this day a bit brighter!

June 06, 2009

As always…thank you for making my day start of great…love the new pics of SM..HOT!!!!

June 06, 2009

And yes! I forgot to mention the hair – so glad the stylist figured out (or heard us!) that the dippity-do look was not doing it for us. Yey for the hair (and once again, wow on that leather)

June 06, 2009

Looking good, especially Bill and Sookie. I’m not an Eric fan, but he’s looking pretty hot as well. Thanks, Shad. What a lovely way to wake up this Saturday morning.

June 06, 2009

I’m not either, he’s whiter than Bill, heheheheheh

Bill’s, hey Bill “bite me” – LOL

June 06, 2009

O.M.G. The vamps look dead & beautiful & Anna looks stunning. Love her dress. Looks like the same dress from the HBO promo. Very nice pics of the whole cast. Thanks Shad!!!

June 06, 2009

It seems like Stephen’s left earlobe is pierced, or is it just me?

June 06, 2009

He does wear an earring in some of his earlier movies.

June 06, 2009

Not just you. You could see it in the running scene when he was waiting for her on the porch in episode 6, hehe

June 06, 2009

I’m going to “have” to take another look at that scene. I’d love to know the story behind the ear piercing!

June 06, 2009

Where the heck is Jessica, poo.

Love all the pics, all are gorgeous!

June 06, 2009

I don’t think there’s much of a story. I guess he wanted to have his ear pierced, and he did it, LOL

June 06, 2009

Lot’s of guys had their ears pierced in the 80’s.

June 06, 2009

both of my older brothers did it in the 80s. they had no reason otherthan everyone was doing it. girls almost required you to have an earring to be cool enough to date haha.

June 06, 2009

They are all wearing far too much make-up, IMO. But I guess the vampires need to , to get that “Oh hey, I’m dead and stuff” look. My favorite is probably Tara’s. She looks so gorgeous! Eric is looking very James Dean-esque, and I have to say I’m loving it. His necklace is hilarious too hahah. No need to say anything about Bill, I think everyone else has pretty much covered that! Poor Jason looks very uncomfortable though. Hmmm…

June 06, 2009

Great pictures of Billy and Our Gang. But I’m still waiting on an explanation of why Eric’s hair is shorter.

June 06, 2009

Me too AB–wonder how they’re going to pull that one off?!

June 07, 2009

Although I think he looks much more attractive with the shorter hair, it still bothers me. It obviously says in the books that a vampire cannot shave anymore after they have been turned. So, how is the haircut going to be possible? … *sigh* Well, it is a show and just based on the series. This is nothing, really. Now, the whole thing about Hurricane Katrina already happening in the show…that’s what I’m worried about. Even though, Alan Ball is awesome. :)

June 06, 2009

Really great pics. Tara, you look mah-valus!! The vamps are looking particulary ashen, but I love the leather. All the cast looks great really

June 06, 2009

I love the expression on Bill’s face. It’s more than just the mysterious chin-down look, it’s more, there’s something being conveyed with his mouth. Love it.

I’m not a big fan of how they posed Anna’s Sookie. It’s just my opinion, or the influence of my local culture, but she looks a little unapproachable there. I think they can ease up a little on the glam shots, IMO.

Enjoyed the Eric pics, of course. What’s the necklace symbol referenced in some of the posts here?

June 06, 2009

Its a stake… the necklace that is…

June 06, 2009

I think Alex as Eric looks great! His set and Sam’s are by far the best. They should have done alittle photo shading to remove the freshly powdered look. (I hate it when that happens)

Alex looks yum yum delish here. I guess I’m turning to the darkside girls.

June 06, 2009

ALEXANDER SKARSGARD IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY MEN I’VE SEEN IN ALL MY LIFE…HE IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE…HE TRANSPIRES SENSUALITY, DESIRE AND PASSION …

Great photos!

Rutina Wesley looks absolutely breath-taking.
    Michelle Forbes is one of my favorite actresses and she looks amazing.
    I love me some Ryan and he always looks good.
    Stephen, I want you to bite me…for real! Damn, you look good!

June 06, 2009

Thanks Shad, you once again made my day much brighter! Love all the pictures! I think Anna/Sookie looks beautiful, love her hair and dress. And of course I love my, or our, Bill/SM the best. With the hair,white henley, leather jacket, and his signature grin, what’s not to love?! I do wish that the make-up people hadn’t put so much powder on him though. He still looks fantastic even still.

As for Alex/Eric, I am not an Eric fan either, but I think he looks great too! One question…I love the necklace he is wearing too, but it looks to me like it is silver, aren’t vampire’s suppose to stay away from silver? Usually, they end up with a nasty silver burn or worse toast if they come in contact with it.

Also, think Sam, Ryan, Michelle, & Runtina look amazing too. That t-shirt on Ryan really shows off his biceps, and pecs.

June 06, 2009

Thanks Shad. I think they all look great. Of course, no one can look as good as our Bill. Anna is just gorgeous–love the dress. I can’t help but notice there is no Laffy!

June 06, 2009

Shad thanks for posting these. Bill looks so very yummy and hot with the white henley and leather…The others look good too. Sookie looks really good too, she is so beautiful, so is Tara. June 14th can’t come quick enough for me.

June 07, 2009

i am so about bill and sookie. but in all honesty maryanne, tara, and eric’s pics came out the best to me. they did something weird to bill and sookie’s makeup. bill still makes me wanna strip him down though cause he’s just sexy.

June 07, 2009

Well, I don’t know what to say that hasn’t already been said, but I HAD to leave a comment on these. Shad, you’re the bomb as usual for putting these on here. They’re all absolutely striking in these photos, esp. Sookie, Tara, and MaryAnne. Bill and Eric? God help me if I am diggin’ both of them….H. O. T.

June 07, 2009