Depot Liquor in Texas recently purchased some authentic costumes and props from the from the HBO True Blood studio auction. These items are now on display at their store in Brownwood, Texas.
In the Halloween spirit, authenticated items used on the set of “True Blood” are on display at Depot Liquor.
- Sookie’s season three outfit from her first time going to a werewolf bar which includes white lace shirt, blue jean skirt, wedge shoes and earrings.
- Tara’s season six vamp camp uniform with her number 3 on it (which is also a little bloody) and her fangs are also present for viewing.
- Jason’s season five bloody shades from shooting up the authorities,
- a full wine glass from Fangtasia,
- an empty true blood bottle are also on display.
The Depot Liquor gang, being huge fans of the show, is hosting a True Blood themed taste testing from 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. on Saturday, October 25th. The public, ages 21 and over, are invited to come in costume and to enjoy the tasting. So plan to dress up and visit Depot Liquor to see a part of Hollywood come to Brownwood and enjoy a little Halloween fun on Saturday.
Pictured below are some of the props and costumes: