True Blood drink now available in plastic bottles

True Blood drink now available in plastic bottles

Perfect for the Vampire on the go. Now True Blood is available in a plastic bottle!

Sink your fangs into a bottle of Tru Blood, a delicious blood orange carbonated drink inspired by Bill’s favorite synthetic blood nourishment beverage. Tart and slightly sweet, Tru Blood pours like a regular soda but appears stormy and mysterious when poured into a glass. Bottoms up – and vampires, remember to drink responsibly! Now with added energy boost ingredients!

Available in 6-pack and 24-pack. Check it out in the HBO Shop.

Remember to recycle your plastic bottles! Bill Compton wants you to!

Shadaliza
Written by Shadaliza

Shadaliza loves the Internet, film and TV shows, writing, running websites and charity fundraising; she has found the perfect combo in the fansites to express her creativity and passion. Shadaliza is Dutch, but has lived in Italy for many years and works as Marketing Executive for an Internet hosting company.

May 19, 2011

I have one glass bottle of Tru:Blood which I surprisingly found at a store here in Sweden. I like the taste, it’s not like other sodas I’ve tasted. I don’t know how to explain the taste, but it is a sweet and tasty drink.

May 19, 2011

Forgot to say that I love the way the glass bottles look like, the plastic ones seem to look nice too.

May 19, 2011

I have my glass bottle on my shelf :P

May 19, 2011

I have a four pack of the glass bottles – still in package – decorating the top of my fridge. Never had any desire to actually taste the Tru Blood, unless maybe Stephen Moyer was here to personally administer it. Waiting…

I will continue to admire my glass bottles from afar, and hope that those who partake from either bottle type do the recycling thing when they’re done.

May 19, 2011

It cost me $86 to have the bottles posted to me here in Australia (along with 2 t-shirts) so I think the plastic ones would be cheaper to post.

May 19, 2011

I am sure the plastic ones are more light weight but I prefer the glass ones I have. I like to keep it on hand because you never know when a vampire will stop by and the only vampire I am willing to let fang me is Bill. hahaha