True Blood’s Janina Gavankar attended the F.A.C.T.S. in Flanders Expo Ghent, Belgium the weekend of October 21, 2012 and two fans from Belgium, Karen and Els attended. They were kind enough to share their photos with us and provide a brief bullet list of the highlights of their experience.
As Belgian True Blood fans, we could not miss this.
A brief summary of our adventures Sunday.
First we went for an autograph. She told us that she had visited 5 different chocolate shops.
Then there was a Q & A with Janina and here are a few highlights from it.
- If she should play another character, she would choose for Lafayette.
- Her second day at True Blood was her most bizarre day ever. She filmed that day the scene that she was naked in the grass with Sam, then turned into a horse and run away. It was a very cold day.
- Playing the skin walking scenes are harder than the one in which she changed into an animal.
- As Sam had to play the skin walking Luna in season 5, she first presented to Sam how she would play it, Sam had it all recorded and then he played it beautifully.
- She found Stephen Moyer a good director, she loves directors that talk face-to-face.
- She finds Alexander a cool and jovial guy. He let her feel immediately comfortable on the first day and went even after a coffee for her.
- She likes to watch ‘The Walking Dead’ and ‘Game of Thrones’.
At the end of the day, there was a photo shoot with Janina and below are some photos:
Thanks to Els and Karen for sharing their experience and the photos.