On Thursday, November 15, 2012, I attended the Amanda Foundation benefit “Night of True Blood Music.” Hosting the event this year was True Blood’s Pam, Kristin Bauer Van Straten and Ginger, Tara Pierce (Buck). The event featured the music of Kristin’s husband, Abri Van Straten and Tara’s husband, Chris Pierce.
Teri and Tracy of the Amanda Foundation were there and also provided a silent auction with many True Blood items. The Vault donated original autographed items that included an SFX Magazine, photo of Kristin Bauer and Alexander Skarsgård and an illustration of Deborah Ann Woll in an outfit from Season 5. I’m happy to say that the items were sold to benefit the dogs and cats at the no kill shelter.
While there, out in front of Molly Malones, where the event took place, I interviewed Tara and Kristin together. We discussed The Amanda Foundation, Kristin’s new documentary, “Out For Africa,” their latest acting projects and, of course a tiny bit about True Blood.
Watch it below.
Here are some photos of Teri and Kristin when they visited the farm where they saw the elephants and rhinos as Kristin mentioned in the video.
And, below are a few photos.
Please consider making a direct donation to The Amanda Foundation by clicking on the button below:
Thanks to Shadaliza for editing the video.
Latest posts by Lynnpd (see all)
- TRIBUTE: True Blood has lost it’s heart with the passing of Nelsan Ellis - July 8, 2017
- THE VAULT IS GOING TO GROUND! - August 25, 2015
- The Vault Wishes Alexander Skarsgård A Happy Birthday! - August 25, 2015
- Alan Ball to Produce “All Involved” by Ryan Gattis for HBO - August 24, 2015
- Ryan Kwanten’s Northman – A Viking Saga west coast screening - August 21, 2015