True Blood Season 3 Episode Guide

True Blood Season 3 Episode Guide

s3episodeguide

s3episodeguideepisodeguide4
episodeguides5EpisodeGuides6
EpisodeGuides7sm

Season 3 of True Blood will premiere on June 13 2010.

Episode 3.01 – Bad Blood
Episode 3.02 – Beautifully Broken
Episode 3.03 – It Hurts Me Too
Episode 3.04 – 9 Crimes
Episode 3.05 – Trouble
Episode 3.06 – I Got a Right to Sing the Blues
Episode 3.07 – Hitting the Ground
Episode 3.08 – Night On The Sun
Episode 3.09 – Everything Is Broken

Episode 3.10 – I Smell A Rat

Episode 3.11 – Fresh Blood
Episode 3.12 – Evil is Going On

Click the episode titles to go to the special episode pages.

Season 3 In Production: Eric

March 19, 2010

what’s the song for the 1rst video?

March 22, 2010

this could be the year by Ryan Star. It is available on itunes.

April 15, 2010

Who is the person that attacks Tara in one of the videos?

April 20, 2010

Vampire Franklin Mott, played by James Frain.

April 20, 2010

Ey,When episode 3 comming out it gonna be able to wach here ?

April 20, 2010

No, we don’t provide links to illegal downloads.

April 24, 2010

who is with eric

April 27, 2010

I believe that would be the werewolf played by Andy McKenzie.

August 20, 2010

No it is the hot vampire

May 06, 2010

Who is the person who is turning on and off the machine of the True Blood factory?

May 06, 2010

What happened to Eric that he was bleeding?
    Or who did he bite that he had blood all over him?

July 03, 2010

Eric jumped in front of a bullet.

May 13, 2010

when its premiering can we watch it here?

May 23, 2010

when does True Blood season 3 start on the Gold Coast

May 24, 2010

When will series 3 be on air in the u.k ?

May 25, 2010

There’s no set date, Emma. :( But FX has said that it will be coming soon to their channel. I’m hoping July or August maybe.

June 21, 2010

It will more likely be February. Damn FX!

July 14, 2010

huh well this is the first im hearing of this…or r u just talking bout the u.k.?!?!

July 14, 2010

I meant season 3 probably won’t be on in the UK until February!

May 26, 2010

I like the episode names, they really are intriguing!!

June 07, 2010

what channel can i watch true blood season 3 from the Philippines? at what time? will it be showing in HBO?

June 07, 2010

or is there a place where i can watch it online?

June 07, 2010

Does anyone know when season 3 will premiere in Australia? I’ve been looking for ages and found no hints!! Since the channel that shows it here played seasons 1 & 2 at the same time they were played in the U.S I assumed the premiere date would also be the same. But, alas! It’s not in the line up for June 13th or 14th…… :(

So disappointing.

June 10, 2010

I love your shows I watch them every sunday.

June 10, 2010

omg I can´t wait anymore I love this show is the best I love Eric he is so perfect

June 11, 2010

Bill is a good actor in the movie.And sookie is funny sometimes.Eric is cutt and a vampire.Amd he likes sookie.I love the werewolf in season3 I can’t wait.

June 15, 2010

We want to see Bill and Sookie ! it is a passionate relationship !

June 15, 2010

j adore true blood… j ai lu tous les livres et j ai les dvd saison 1 et saison2….. a quand la saison 3 sur dvd….

dimanche soir. j ai regarde la saison 3… formidable….. j ai deja hate a dimanche prochain… je trouve l attente tres longue….
    merci

June 17, 2010

where can i watch tb-3 online and have the video work

June 17, 2010

I don’t think you can watch it legally online. It will be up on iTunes sometime later this year.

June 22, 2010

I agree that we make some changes to the series, if you do not change the essence of the story and I refer explicitly to the love story between Sookie and Eric …. what happens in books 4, 9, 10 that are my favorites and I think if I am wrong that many fans agree with it … The character of Bill is well until a certain point it loses interest but in truth that gives strength to the story is what happens to Sookie and Eric …. . I love Eric he is the grace that puts the series.

July 06, 2010

Hello,

My mum and I are big fans of True Blood; recently when series 1 was on a play back/on demand service (UK) she practicaly watched the whole series in rotation, especially the first episode, so romantic and funny….anyway….it’s now gone from on demand and she’s climbing the walls a bit but now FX has started reshowing series 1, so we get a fix….

But when h when will Seres 3 be on FX? We’re going a bit mad…I’ve been getting my fix on you tube but I need whole episodes…we haven’t quite got the technology for downloads from certain sites….we want it on TV!

Anyone got a clue? I have read little rumours about July or August but it’s series 1 at the moment (tonight!)

I do hope there’s a quicker turn around….we’re going to have to wait till late this year or early next and that’s mad!

Those clips are so exciting on Youtube! That black wig sookies got on in some weird party…and what’s Tara got herself into? Goodness me….or ‘oh my stars…’

Anyway

I hope Series Three gets here sooner!

In the meantime there is New Dexter on the way, which is something but not until 20th August? I’m going to start climbing the walls soon myself!

Bye for now

Jess

July 13, 2010

I do not have cable but i love true blood.Is there any other way for me to be able to watch without cable and get a clear picture without utube? Please help me find a way im just a true fan.

July 14, 2010

i love and i mean love season 3 i mean like episode 1 was….boring but after tht i was on the edge of my seat!!

July 17, 2010

All the clips would leave ANYONE hungry for more!! i can’t wait for season 3 to come out!!! And yeah, waiting does suck!

July 23, 2010

Hey,

I am a big fan of true blood and was wondering when the season 3 will be showing on fx? i have had a look on sky search and it brought up a few episodes but wasnt season 3! Started to panic! Lol!

July 25, 2010

Hey,
    was wondering what song was playing during the credit role for episode 3.06? any ideas?

July 25, 2010

Now that would be the name of the episode of course… I got a right to sign the blues…

July 26, 2010

Thanks for you help..but its actually cary ann hearst/hells bells.

July 27, 2010

OMG It is an awsome show. Eric is so hot and Bill is so sexy. Does any one know when season 3 comes out on DVD ? In Australia ?

July 29, 2010

Can anyone tell me when the season three might be available to rent? i dont have HBO but have been watching the previous seasons by renting and im almost done with the last few episodes of season 2 and dont know how long i can wait to see the next ones!! thanks

October 05, 2010

The TB seasons go by too quickly. When can we expect season 4?

November 04, 2010