Season 4 Episode List

Season 4 Episode List

Overview of the Season 4 Episodes.

Click on each title to view the synopsis, air date, writers and director information and videos and photos. Links will be added when new information becomes available.

Episode 4.01 – She’s Not There
Episode 4.02 – You Smell Like Dinner
Episode 4.03 – If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin’?
Episode 4.04 – I’m Alive And On Fire
Episode 4.05 – Me And The Devil
Episode 4.06 – I Wish I Was The Moon
Episode 4.07 – Cold Grey Light Of Dawn
Episode 4.08 – Spellbound
Episode 4.09 – Let’s Get Out Of Here
Episode 4.10 – Burning Down the House
Episode 4.11 – Soul of Fire
Episode 4.12 – And When I Die

Back to the Season 4 Episode Guide.

November 19, 2010

she’s not is going to be where everyone’s looking for sookie? should be interesting…..

December 30, 2010

I have a feeling that this will be the last season of true blood because all of the other popular shows on hbo excluding the sopranos have gone 4 seasons. Deadwood only went 3 seasons. God I hope I’m wrong but this better be good!!!!

January 03, 2011

I think they usually go six seasons. Sopranos did, Oz did, Entourage is up to six, not sure about others like Curb Your Enthusiasm, could be six by now, too. I hope True Blood at least matches these.

March 18, 2011

I’ ve read that there will be the charachter of Niall Brigant, but not in this (the fourth) season…So we can hope there will be a fifth season…True Blood is too successfull to be stopped now!…

July 10, 2011

If the series continues entirely relies on viewers. HBO only cares about how many people are watching their shows, and once those numbers start to dip too much and the profit margin isn’t there you get cancelations. Deadwood, Carnivale. True Blood is one of the most popular shows on Television right now so I wont be surprised if it goes at least 6. Whereas Deadwood and Carnivale were fantastic shows, but the amount of people watching each season got less and less.

September 05, 2011

Curb is up to season 8 now.

August 08, 2011

it has been a 1 book = 1 season so lets hope as there is 12 books = 12 seasons

January 10, 2011

I believe that they have signed contracts with HBO and Trueblood for 5 seasons….That was as of Season 3

January 10, 2011

The main cast all have 7 year contracts.

January 18, 2011

Ah im excited for it to start. if you go to the episode index i think it says when the first episode airs like june 16th somewere round there. But i cant wait cause this book and then the 6th r my favorite lol mainly becuase im a big quinn fan we’l see who plays him if and when they have a 5th season :) or atleast thats when they introduce him. Im re-reading the books again for the 4th time lol charlain harris is a god! thank you! lol

June 28, 2011

It’s gotta be sum1 who is big I reckon for Quinn. They can’t just have anyone playing Quinn the character from the book must be portrayed perfectly aka some big sexy muscular yet tanned god. For some reason dwayne Johnson has always stuck out as perfect character for Quinn don’t you think?

July 11, 2011

Eww definitely not

August 08, 2011

i could see the rock playing quinn

August 14, 2011

Betcha they leave out Quinn. Whether or not it’s a popular choice, the last thing the show needs is one more suitor for Sookie. I think next season will be Alcide’s. Pure speculation on my part, but they have to keep things fresh and they have borrowed a lot from later books for these first few seasons, so it’s all gotta come back around. I am anticipating Book 6, just because I thought it had a great storyline and there is lots of room for improvisation with the characters the show has bred apart from the books. Much as I love the books for what they are, the show has become something else, something good in its own right, and I forgive the changes they make because they tell a great story! I’m with them all the way.

August 17, 2011

Uhmm.. its not goin to be Quinn.. fuck that guy. The show isn’t the books, and visa versa, more than likely it will be Russell Edgington (a familiar face) I mean shit, did everyone forget about that guy? He’s the oldest vampire we’ve been introduced to thus far on the show, and uh.. He’s still there. He claimed 100 years was a nap for him, I’m thinking that 13 months or so is much like a sneeze to you and I. Just my thoughts..

February 15, 2011

WARNING DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE BOOKS!!!!!
    I will be disappointed if there is not a Sookie/Eric relationship in season 4, mainly because I loved that storyline in “Dead to the World” Consider the differences in “Living Dead in Dallas” and season 2 then consider “Club Dead” and season 3. True Blood is not the books nor is it a rehash of the books. It seems each season Mr. Ball and his staff move us further and further from the storyline in the books. I am much more a reader that a television or movie watcher, so I consider True Blood additional stories featuring a group of characters I love from some marvelous books.

Regarding the books being based on Eric and Sookie’s relationship. In my opinion they had a mind boggling, brief, intense affair in book 4. There was little Eric/Sookie sexual tension and relationship in book 5. Quinn was Sookie’s love interest in books 6. After their blood exchange and the resulting blood bond in book 7, even if True Blood is loosely based on the books, it would be hard to not have Eric and Sookie in a love/sexual relationship after the summit in Rhodes.

September 05, 2011

I agree. Look at this season thus far. There is no introduction of the witch from New Orleans, cant remember her name right now for the life of me. She was a key player in the reversal of the spell on Eric. Instead, they added a character that had nothing to do with the books (Antonia).

May 29, 2011

I have seen only tb and personally there is a lot of potential with Alcide or Eric.
    I loved the Bill/Sookie vibe in the beginning but a little change here would be nice.

June 17, 2011

totally agree jackie says i hope allan show us the relationship between eric and sookie as the charlaine does, is amazing the feeling…

August 11, 2011

I am absolutely gaga over True Blood. I think the characters chosen play an excellent role in being the characters. I have not yet read. I did not even know about this series until someone told me.

I love the fact that in season 1-3 Eric was seen as the bad guy and Bill the lover and protector of Sookie. Then at the end of season 3 it shocked my sock off when the roles shifted.

I cant wait to se the complete season 4. The wait in South Africa is a bit longer but it is so worth it!!!!!!!!!!

August 27, 2011

I really don’t like watching Eric at the moment, I don’t think it suits him, he is not sexy anymore.Bill however just get better.

June 06, 2012