True Blood Season 7 Caroline & Bill “behind the scenes” photo

True Blood Season 7 Caroline & Bill “behind the scenes” photo

Shannon Lucio posted a photo on her Instagram from the set of the last season of True Blood. Below is a behind the scenes photo of Shannon in her role of “Caroline Compton” posing with her on-screen hubby, “Bill Compton,” aka, Stephen Moyer taken on her last day on the set.

She writes:

shannonmlucio – 1 day ago
@stephenmoyer and I on my last day of shooting. #film #bighair #actress #ilovemyjob #hashtag #trueblood

Wow, that is some mighty big hair on both of them.  Thanks for the share Shannon!

Behold Caroline and Bill:

Caroline-and-Bill-Compton-trueblood season 7

Lynnpd
Written by Lynnpd

Lynnpd has an avid interest in the entertainment industry from classic movies to all things True Blood. With a background in art, she enjoys creating in Photoshop, running web sites and finds the internet an exciting place to be. Lynn lives in the LA area and attends as many Hollywood related events as she can. She has covered events for the both websites in the LA area; read all about it at http://lynnpdexclusives.com.

May 05, 2015

Very funny picture. Very awesome

May 05, 2015

I miss True Blood

May 05, 2015

So nice to see this.  Thanks, Shannon, for providing this photo of Caroline and Bill.

May 05, 2015

Fun to see this pic. Look their costumes are coordinated. .  Thanks for sharing.

May 06, 2015

heureusement qu’il y a les saisons en DVD…

May 06, 2015

Wonderful pic. They both have lovely smiles. Love the period clothes.

May 06, 2015

I didn’t realize that they were color coordinated either until seeing this picture!  I saw an interview with Anna where she talked about how even down to the tinest detail their clothing, earrings etc were right for each scene.  Amazing.  And Steve – that hair is just to die for.

May 06, 2015

I  LIKE THIS PICTURE I MISS TRUE BLOOD SO MUCH I CAN;T BELIEVE I WILL NOT SEE IT THIS SUMMER !
      SUMMER IS NOT GOING TO BE THE SAME I HOPE THEY DO A MOVIE SOME DAY SOON ! IF ANONE OUT THERE WANTS TO READ SOME GREAT NEW VAMPIRE BOOKS THRERE IS A NEW SERIES OF BOOKS BY A NEW AUTHOR LISA BELL  SHE HAS 3 BOOKS OUT NOW THEY R   BOOK 1 WHEN DARKNESS FALLS ON A ANGEL  BOOK 2 SAGE THE GODDESS OF THE DARK  BOOK 3 THE THRONE OF DARKNESS  U CAN SEE VIDEOS FOR HER BOOKS ON YOUTUBE OR GO TO HER WEBSITE AT  LISABELLTATEAUTHOR.COM THANKS EVERYONE !

May 08, 2015

Just love the look and do so miss True Blood. Thank you Shannon for giving me a nice remembrance of my favorite vampire to be Bill.