True Blood slips into  Pop Culture as shown on “House”

True Blood slips into Pop Culture as shown on “House”

The following video clip is from a scene on the TV show “House”. It seems that True Blood is infiltrating all through today’s pop culture.

Watch for quote: “I am vampire Sookie”!

Tagged
Lynnpd
Written by Lynnpd

Lynnpd has an avid interest in the entertainment industry from classic movies to all things True Blood. With a background in art, she enjoys creating in Photoshop, running web sites and finds the internet an exciting place to be. Lynn lives in the LA area and attends as many Hollywood related events as she can. She has covered events for the both websites in the LA area; read all about it at http://lynnpdexclusives.com.

October 07, 2009

I follow House, too. Unexpected and totally made me giggle.

October 07, 2009

HA HA HA that was random. :)

October 07, 2009

LOL that was random, but very funny. Yay to True Blood getting more popular! :D

October 07, 2009

Wow! so funny; another True Blood credit!

October 07, 2009

This used to be my favorite show, but it became crap after season 4. But I do love this scene. I love Wilson and House together

Katie Jacobs, one of the writers and creators of the show, seems to be a True Blood fan because she asked Alan to say “Sookie” at the Emmy roundtable thing a few months ago

October 07, 2009

LMAO. I knew he said vampire but didn’t catch Sookie part. Oh now I’m liking this season even more :) :P

October 07, 2009

HOUSE + WILSON = MY FAVORITE OTP ! How can I not love Hugh (who has yet to be awarded an Emmy) and RSL? Their playful banter is what I look most forward to (apart from S1-3 Hameron moments…bye bye my former favorite ship).

My favorite:
    Dr. House: [on phone to Wilson, who is still playing with Cuddy] Keep your answers short and discreet. Is Cuddy still playing?
    Dr. Wilson: The chicken…is still in Piccadilly Square.
    Dr. House: Brilliant. She’ll never suspect that Normandy is our target.

Awesome. I wish KJ loved Cameron as much as she loved Sookie.

October 07, 2009

I really like Hugh Laurie as House. He is another british actor that can speak american english without a hint of his actual language. I watched this episode and completely missed that little interchange about TrueBlood. Just enforces that TrueBlood is being picked up everywhere !

October 08, 2009