True Blood Sophie-Anne’s fashion secrets revealed

True Blood Sophie-Anne’s fashion secrets revealed

erwhboTrue Blood’s costume designer Audrey Fisher reveals the fashion secrets of queen Sophie-Anne.

We first meet Wood snacking on her female lover in a floor-length gold dust gown by Les Habitudes with cascading embroidery, heels by Bebe and rhinestone watch by Figaro Couture.

And talk about a high/low combo–the dramatic drop earrings that look as though the Queen raided them from an Elizabethan pop-up are only $65, from Carloee, available at Lord & Taylor.

For her second look, and our personal favorite, Sophie-Ann sports a tongue-wagging pool ensemble: throwback bathing suit by Norma Kamali, robe by Jonquil, bust broach a vintage Pauline Trigere and DSquared heels.

As for her sunglasses (those sunglasses!), those are “vintage one-of-a-kind” according to Fisher.

source

Shadaliza
Written by Shadaliza

Shadaliza loves the Internet, film and TV shows, writing, running websites and charity fundraising; she has found the perfect combo in the fansites to express her creativity and passion. Shadaliza is Dutch, but has lived in Italy for many years and works as Marketing Executive for an Internet hosting company.

September 02, 2009

Now if only her performance was as good as her clothes…

September 02, 2009

I agree. I was disappointed with her acting. If you read her lines, they could be so much better if she had played it out differently.

September 02, 2009

Sadly, I have to agree with Frencheska. She’s an ok actress, I didn’t expect her performance to be so “acting in a high school play”. I was rooting for her!

September 02, 2009

I don’t get it!?! I thought she was great! I loved her acting and she played the role of an overly classy 500 yr old vampire that was made when she was a teen very well. I think what everyone saw as bad acting, was really the essence of her character; immature yet experienced.

September 02, 2009

There are no complaints about her appearance. She looks fantastic , even better dressed than in the books. Not sure ERW can pass for ( or is even trying) for a 15 yr old but that is of no concern as she is young and beautiful. Book SA is beautiful as well but dresses too old. However she is regal and inspires love, loyalty and devotion from her subjects. In a gathering of powerful old vamps she commands respect and holds her own. I did not see any of that sunday nite. I hope they dig deeper and find SA. Right now it’s all frosting and no cake.

September 02, 2009

I had high hopes for ERW but I was a little disappointed. She looked pretty and was as pale as a vampire but other than that, I didn’t really connect with her or her character. When Allen played Godric, he did it so well I took to him right away, his character was believable and if there was a such thing as a 2,000 year old vampire, I would think that Allen pegged it perfectly. I wish ERW was more believable as the Queen. Maybe next week, I’ll like her more, although if she said men don’t turn her on, why was she kissing Eric in the preview…

September 02, 2009

I just thought of something. maybe that was her personality when with Bill only. maybe when eric is there, she’s all together different. AB playing with our minds again??

September 02, 2009

She was reminiscent of the 30’s – 40’s Era. Absolutely stunning in appearance, but she could not pull off a 15 year old character, that is for sure, we’ll see how she progresses.

Personally, I did like her but she needs to have better lines…she should have been playing chess, or another game of strategic thinking, not a kiddie game.

I think that the kissing of Eric is most likely a trade off to try and help him get Sookie…or at least plan something like that. Let’s see how it progresses.

September 02, 2009

i like RERW. she did justice to the role.

September 03, 2009

I think she did really good and perhaps we’re expecting more of her character than is yet being revealed. Godric played a completely different type of vamp and in a completely different position. Can’t compare them. SA playing yahtzee made sense to me. After centuries of playing strategic games (how else did she get where she is) why wouldn’t she play a silly game of chance like yahtzee?

At work we have a saying, You’re deadline is not my emergency. Why should SA be worried about Bon Temps and an ancient being that she looks down on? She was very matter-of-fact about Sookie’s state of peril. Bill would know if she was in danger, right? So beyond that what does a centuries old being really care about a local disturbance?

I also agree that we are being shown only 1 of many sides to her right now. This one is just bored and not extremely interested in Bill’s “little” issue.

July 09, 2010