Two More Glimpses at True Blood’s Next Episode

Two More Glimpses at True Blood’s Next Episode

HBO has just uploaded two videos giving us some glimpses at True Blood’s upcoming episode, 5.09, “Everybody Wants To Rule The World.” Below are the videos that highlight first Sookie and Lafayette who are obviously trying to figure out a “Cryptic Message”, and then – “Questionable Faith” including Bill and Eric.

source: HBO.com/TrueBlood on YouTube

Lynnpd
Written by Lynnpd

Lynnpd has an avid interest in the entertainment industry from classic movies to all things True Blood. With a background in art, she enjoys creating in Photoshop, running web sites and finds the internet an exciting place to be. Lynn lives in the LA area and attends as many Hollywood related events as she can. She has covered events for the both websites in the LA area; read all about it at http://lynnpdexclusives.com.

August 02, 2012

Aww BILL! I thought it was just an act last week. =(

August 02, 2012

Thanks for providing. Is Bill truly lost? I honestly don’t know. I guess we’ll find out before too much longer.

Lafayette and Sookie … their conversation makes me think we’ll see gran back again. Like LaLa said … why do the dead have to be so cryptic.

August 02, 2012

well done for eric

August 02, 2012

What’s happened to the share buttons?

August 02, 2012

Good question….. no idea…. I’ll look into it.

August 02, 2012

The weekdays crawl from Sunday to Sunday! Can’t wait to find out What Happens Next!!

August 02, 2012

Way to go Eric!!! Bill and the constipated face……….enough already.

August 02, 2012

Ok well there goes my theory that Bill has a plan in place to take down the Authority. He is lost. And when people are lost, in doubt and fearful, they turn to religion for reassurance, security and a sense of purpose for their suffering. It’s a classic. As a human Bill believed in God, he lost everything when he was turned, including the religious lighthouse to guide his way. He got Lorena instead. But for him to lose his humanity, his compassion and respect for human life overnight, does not fit his character if you ask me. He has worked too hard to make his way back from what he was to the vampire he has become, to lose all that because of a drop of blood and a vision.

August 03, 2012

I’m wih you Shad, who wrote this episode lol, but I guess they have to mix it up and make Bill fall in line with the crazies.

August 03, 2012

Bill’s gone off the deep end! Hooray for Eric-keeping the faith.

August 03, 2012

I think maybe he will pretend to be sanguinista until the finale, & maybe he will kill everyone in the authority… there’s alot of people supposed to be killed off in final episode