US Magazine – True Blood Fever and Blood Relations!

US Magazine – True Blood Fever and Blood Relations!

In the August 16 issue of US Magazine there is a feature on True Blood.

Click on the images to see a larger view.

source: annapaquinfan.org

Lynnpd
Written by Lynnpd

Lynnpd has an avid interest in the entertainment industry from classic movies to all things True Blood. With a background in art, she enjoys creating in Photoshop, running web sites and finds the internet an exciting place to be. Lynn lives in the LA area and attends as many Hollywood related events as she can. She has covered events for the both websites in the LA area; read all about it at http://lynnpdexclusives.com.

August 05, 2010

OH MY, that picture of Stephen and Anna as Bill and Sookie. My heart is still on the ground. Why can’t I see Bill and Sookie like that just one more time on TB. And Alcide beats Eric. Even though I have a serious Stephen Moyer crush and would, gladly, watch him read the phone book; I must admit that Joe is pretty hot and I like Alcide, too. Just not as much as Bill. I wish I would have known about that poll. I would have voted for Bill.

August 08, 2010

That IS a Hot photo of Anna And Stephen!! In fact These photos are SO Hot dont leave them under the smoke detector!! LOL
      They All look So good! Bill is Still My favorite~~although none too pleased with him right now! Joe M. is just Awesome!!
      Dont leave his photo near Any ice cream!! LOL

August 05, 2010

Hey dear, do you mind to credit annapaquinfan.org or a-skarsgard.net for the scans? It’s the original source.
    Thanks!

August 06, 2010

Sorry, I thought I was using the original source. Will change it immediately to annapaquinfan.org, as per your request. Thank you for letting me know so I could give you proper credit.

August 06, 2010

Don’t worry, darling. And thank you so much.

August 06, 2010

I also love that pic of Stephen and Anna and also wish to see them as Bill and Sookie together!

Fancy Eric losing in the poll! Oh well, things change. I also wish I knew about the poll so that I could vote for Vampire Bill!

August 06, 2010

I am Team Eric FTW, but can’t blame those who vote for Alcide. Joe is a juicy man!

August 06, 2010

I didn’t even know this poll was going on. If I did I would have voted and it would not have been for Joe. He’s cute but has yet to make a mark on me. In the TV Guide poll he only got like 6% of the vote. Humm. Are we talking body or personality??

August 06, 2010

With a body like that, who cares about personality? LOL. (That said, both Joe AND his character seem sweet.)

As to the poll, maybe this one wasn’t as publicized, but that may make it more accurate since anyone could vote as many times as they wanted in the TV Guide poll and I know at least one EL website was encouraging people to vote over and over again.

August 06, 2010

Delightful snippets, teases, pictures and quotes. Looking forward to the rest of the season. The True Blood heat is on … that’s for sure.

August 06, 2010

MMMMMMM, that picture of Stephen and Anna at the top is GORGEOUS!!!

Stephen is the most beautiful man on the planet!!!

August 08, 2010

Stephen may be All those things Hes a heck of actor but Joe M. is “Beast” In Show!! LOL

August 08, 2010

This article is flippin’ Hot!! The pics are great and the article is really Cool! Love the blood effect and All the Photos Just SOO Hott!
    Alcide is 1 “killer” Werewolf! WOOF!! LOL