Lynnpd
Written by Lynnpd

Lynnpd has an avid interest in the entertainment industry from classic movies to all things True Blood. With a background in art, she enjoys creating in Photoshop, running web sites and finds the internet an exciting place to be. Lynn lives in the LA area and attends as many Hollywood related events as she can. She has covered events for the both websites in the LA area; read all about it at http://lynnpdexclusives.com.

June 06, 2010

I think you know where my heart is so I am not going to enjoy watching Sookie give her attention to another while Bill is missing :(

June 06, 2010

That was fun. I am really looking forward to see Joe as Alcide.

June 06, 2010

I thought that it was extremely cute and I was giggling along with Anna the whole time. They definitely have nothing to worry about regarding the fact they didn’t do a chemistry read. And his biceps in that shirt! Rowr!!!

June 06, 2010

I can’t wait to see him as Alcide either, he seems so nice and ecstatic to be on the show. AP was cute in this video, and they seem to get along great.

June 06, 2010

That was fun and I enjoyed it. I think Joe is going to do a fine job as Alcide.

June 06, 2010

Hilarious!I was waiting for this Trubie vs.Newbie to be released. Joe is a great addition to this cast. and yes…It appears that they have chemistry.

June 06, 2010

It’s going to interesting to see how it all plays out.

June 07, 2010

Ok, they are seriously cute!

June 07, 2010

Oh! And omg, “the brotherhood of the sock”! LMAOLOL!!!!!

June 07, 2010

I love my Bill, and think he’s the sexiest and handsomest, but how does he feel with this man around? It’s bad enough with Eric towering over him, but now Alcide? Wow! Intimidating biceps, to say the least! Should be fun!

June 07, 2010

I can not wait to see him in this role! He is going to be great. I guess it helps that I pictured him when I read the books two years ago. lol Perfect casting!

June 07, 2010

I had a sneaking suspicion (fueled by looking at lots of shirtless pictures of Joe) that I was gonna like this guy … and guess what? I do! He’s adorable. And the introduction of this new sexy, potentially menacing character, will make True Blood ever sexier, even more dynamical.

June 07, 2010

“I had a sneaking suspicion (fueled by looking at lots of shirtless pictures of Joe) that I was gonna like this guy … and guess what? I do!” LOL! No kidding!

June 07, 2010

I enjoyed their back and forth banter. I’m so looking forward to seeing Joe in this role.

June 07, 2010

One more reason to get excited for season three. Welcome to the sock club Joe, you are in good company!

June 07, 2010

I thought this was awesome…they had one this morning with Eric & Russell…it was just as funny.

June 08, 2010

There was one with Eric & Russell?!? Could you post the link or where you saw it? That would be much appreciated!!!

June 08, 2010

I don’t have a link…it happened to come on while I was watching HBO. They just showed one with Jason and Crystal, during a re-airing of Season 2. I’ve also seen one with Jessica and Debbie, and Lafayette and Jesus.

He fits right in! :)

June 07, 2010

tooooooooo cute of an interview!! i can’t wait to see him naked!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm………………

June 07, 2010

He is freakin adorable!!!!!
    and he and anna seem to be very comfortable with one another!
    I’m all for Bill but Alcide is second for me…..
    gah, he is handsome.

June 07, 2010

I liked Alcide in the books, I like Joe(Alcide) in TB. Can’t wait for Season 3 — going to be a wild ride, I think!

June 07, 2010

Whoa! Joe and Anna have some amazing chemistry right there in that interview. If I were Stephen I think that I might be a little worried b/c Joe is a hunk with an amazing smile and charming personality. I’m glad they finally started a little more of him b/c I think he’s gonna be a big draw for the show. I’m now rooting for a love square vs. a love triangle.

June 07, 2010

I was thinking something very along those lines. Totally agree with you on the love square!

Does anyone else want to see an Eric/Alcide standoff? Two gorgeous, very tall, muscular deadly creatures….That should be fun ;)

June 07, 2010

I might swoon and melt watching that! LOL Both of them are the ideal tall, dark, and hansome!!!

June 07, 2010

I am sure Stephen has nothing to worry about…it’s called “acting”..anyway, think Joe might be my new favorite…loved the howl at the end…ready for some new vamps and weres..

June 07, 2010

OMG! I’m so looking forward to Sunday! I think he is going to do great as Alcide! So glad when TV shows get the book characters looks right! And the chemistry no doubt about that! Eric and Bill are going to have a run for there money and i’m going to enjoy watching it!!!LOL

June 07, 2010

Face it…..this guy is drop dead gorgeous! Joe will be a great addition to the show as Alcide. Me likey!

June 07, 2010

Did anyone notice they have him wearing a Henley?

June 07, 2010

Was the first thing I saw.

June 07, 2010

Im probably retarted for asking this but what is a Henley?

Sarah,
        Henley shirts are collarless men’s casual pullover shirt, a round neckline, usually having 2-5 buttons. They usually are made of soft cotton knit fabric. Bill wears them and looks fabulous in them. Joe is looking pretty darn good in one as well.

June 07, 2010

I was watching this for a second time shamelessly..lol and you know anna really seems comfortable and happy acting around Joe.. I don’t think I have ever seen an interview with her laughing so much. He is so Hot..Eric and Bill who?? LOL

June 07, 2010

I loved seeing both of them. They looked extremely relaxed and genuinely happy to be talking about the show. I think Joe will make a great addition to the cast. Can’t Wait!

June 07, 2010

Either can I! Joe will definitely add to the “hunkness” factor in the show. Waiting sucks-but not for long!