Video: A Farewell to Bon Temps

Video: A Farewell to Bon Temps

truebloodTrue Blood stars and creators look back at how it all began. Alan Ball, Brian Buckner, Anna Paquin, Stephen Moyer, Alexander Skarsgård, Kristin Bauer, Rutina Wesley, Ryan Kwanten, Sam Trammell, Carrie Preston, Nelsan Ellis, Chris Bauer and many others relive some of the best moments and say goodbye in this True Blood Behind the scenes special.

The fans are not forgotten in this video are receive praise and thanks from all. Yeah, we are a wild bunch but we are #TrueToTheEnd. It’s just like Anna says: “Without out them we don’t have a show”.

Shadaliza
Written by Shadaliza

Shadaliza loves the Internet, film and TV shows, writing, running websites and charity fundraising; she has found the perfect combo in the fansites to express her creativity and passion. Shadaliza is Dutch, but has lived in Italy for many years and works as Marketing Executive for an Internet hosting company.

June 16, 2014

i cried im really gonna miss this show

June 16, 2014

This was wonderful. I laughed; I cried. Loved the round table aspect and the sharing. It has been a glorious ride. Thanks so much for this heartfelt Farewell.

June 16, 2014

I liked it but really hit me that this in the end when Anna blew that kiss.

June 16, 2014

Loved the farwell from cast…I’m a Trubie. I will truley miss this show. For the past six summers ,i had something to look forward to.. This is my 7th and final summer with True Blood. When it ends it will be my True Death.. I thank these excellent actors.for getting me invloved. Great entertainment!!! Thanks cast,crew,writters.Most of all thank you Allen Ball you created a great show. This show will be a cult classic !!!

June 16, 2014

Watched it laughed and cried all in the same 30 min a very good show to put together

June 16, 2014

Anna’s commentary, at the end , of an already emotional show , was heart felt! I cried 4 her & myself!

June 16, 2014

It was great! Listening to everyone and their comments. Going to miss the show…the kiss at the end was great and when Anna Helene was copying when bill said her name….’Sookie’, was hilarious

June 16, 2014

I enjoyed this trip down memory lane with this wonderful cast and the show runners. An emotional roller coaster of tears and laughter exactly as the show has been. They have truly breathed life into their characters and I’ll miss my Sunday night friends from Bon Temps.

June 18, 2014

Loved it from the get go. Will truly miss all the characters from TB. Thanks for giving us 7 years of a wild ride.