Shadaliza
Written by Shadaliza

Shadaliza loves the Internet, film and TV shows, writing, running websites and charity fundraising; she has found the perfect combo in the fansites to express her creativity and passion. Shadaliza is Dutch, but has lived in Italy for many years and works as Marketing Executive for an Internet hosting company.

June 11, 2010

Hee hee so excited. Love the lines they decided to use (especially “Oh heeeeeell”. And Eric’s little wave at the end?

GAH so excited!

June 11, 2010

I loved those lines too!

June 11, 2010

What is the song that’s playing in this? Anyone, anyone?

June 12, 2010

Erin, Katrick just posted the song’s name.
      “The Little Things” by the genius Danny Elfman!

June 11, 2010

Another good one. I love the exchange between Jason and Lafayette.

Jason: I got a lot on my mind lately.

Lafayette: That must feel new.

June 11, 2010

Nice teaser!
    I would like to know the name of the song. I can hardly hear the lyrics so I can’t google it but I like how it sounds!

June 12, 2010

Me tooo…….. I want to know the song……….. Its tooo Goood……. The whole teaser preview is awesome

June 12, 2010

Jibran, Katrick just posted the song’s name.
      “The Little Things” by the genius Danny Elfman!

June 12, 2010

For those who wanted to know the name of the song featured in the promo it is The Little things by Danny Elfman.

June 12, 2010

Thank you Katrick, YOU ROCK!!!

June 12, 2010

You are very welcome ANV glad I could help. :)

June 12, 2010

ok, so I have a theory and I’m wondering what you guys think. I’ve been wondering what Jessica is recoiling from towards the end of the clip — this bit has been in a lot of the previews, and whatever is moving toward her is so blurred it’s hard to tell what’s going on. But this time when I paused it I thought I could make out a hand holding something… a severed head maybe? Somewhere I read Alan Ball commenting on the fact that they had one this season. Did someone find part of her trucker and come present it to her? I wonder if I’m stretching to much here….

June 12, 2010

I have paused it many times on the computer and couldn’t tell either but I got the commercial on my DVR and paused it on my tv. My boyfriend and I were shocked b/c it appears to be a hand holding a severed head. Maybe I’m being a worrywart, but I haven’t heard much about Hoyt this season and I know there is going to be a death(loss of a head)and I just hope it isn’t him. It’s the look on Jessica’s face that worries me.

June 12, 2010

I just LOVE Eric. His snarky little comments, like “Don’t make me wait” and then his cute little wave…he kills me. Then there’s Lafayette. So glad he is going to be back to his flambouyent and bold self. He is like a blast of fresh air when he enters a scene. Eric and Lafayette together equals a hilarious interaction.