Videos of the Complete True Blood Comic Con Panel 2011

Videos of the Complete True Blood Comic Con Panel 2011

Special thanks to magicinthenumbers for providing the videos to the Complete True Blood Comic Con Panel 2011.

Shadaliza
Written by Shadaliza

Shadaliza loves the Internet, film and TV shows, writing, running websites and charity fundraising; she has found the perfect combo in the fansites to express her creativity and passion. Shadaliza is Dutch, but has lived in Italy for many years and works as Marketing Executive for an Internet hosting company.

July 23, 2011

I think the entire cast looked great and were wonderful. I especially love Alex and Kristin together. You can tell there is genuine love between them. I wish I could make out what Alex says to her that makes her laugh after she calls him Daddy. They are so cute together. So happy we are going to see Pam’s making scene next year.

July 23, 2011

Okay…as soon as I saw this last night, I replayed it a dozen times. It’s my favorite moment from the panel.

Alex says, “Who’s my little girl?”
      Kristin laughs and Alex asks, “Who?”
      She waves and says, “Me.”
      And then Alex says, “Yes you are,” like a proud parent. Gotta love those two.

July 23, 2011

Thanks so much for posting, I really want to go next year! It’s clearly apparent they all really like each other, appreciate the writing, respect Alan Ball’s vision, and are having a ball. I am looking forward to more flashbacks and seasons 5, 6, 7 …

July 23, 2011

I just finished watching the last video. Enjoyed seeing and hearing the cast, and especially appreciated hearing about their audition experiences. And Nelsan can call me “hookuh” any day of the week. I missed out on some cast responses because of the applause, cheers and laughter from the audience. But that is to be expected. Thanks to the marvelous TB cast and to Alan for taking us on this incredible ride.

July 23, 2011

Thanks for posting the videos. The folks who filmed these videos did a very good job. Many thanks for filming and making them available to the many folks who didn’t attend.

July 23, 2011

Thanks for the vids.

July 24, 2011

Loved seeing the cast having so much fun. Kristen and Alex were especially cute and funny together. They were all good, and AB is always soooo interesting. Loved hearing about their auditions and their dreams-come true stories. Anna Paquin was the reason I tuned in to Trueblood from the first (didn’t think I would like a vampire tv show), and now I love all the actors, especially Stephen.

July 25, 2011

Thanks so much majicinthenumbers! I couldn’t have seen this without your keen eye!

July 27, 2011

Thanks so much for posting these! I loved watching the interaction between Alex & Kristin. I live in San Diego and work just blocks from the Convention Center. I didn’t get CC tickets, but my friend and I went down to the Hard Rock Hotel on Friday evening in hopes of catching ASkars on his way back from the panel. And guess what?! We did! He was very gracious, very tall and sexy as hell. If you’re at all interested in seeing the picture, I have it posted on my blog …I looks super slap happy.

We also met Ryan Kwanten who was super shy and very sweet.

Love this site, I have started stopping by every day.

-Jen