Who will bite the dust in the True Blood Season Finale?

Who will bite the dust in the True Blood Season Finale?

SPOILER ALERT

The Season 4 body count is increasing rapidly and with still one episode to go we can expect a few more names to be added to the list.

Ausiello teases and worries us with the following spoiler:

By the end of the hour, the show will be down at least one series regular.

I don’t know about you, but that’s got me worried for my favorite characters.

Who do you think will not make it alive out of season 4? Cast you vote(s).

Which series regular will die in the finale?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

source: TVLine

Shadaliza
Written by Shadaliza

Shadaliza loves the Internet, film and TV shows, writing, running websites and charity fundraising; she has found the perfect combo in the fansites to express her creativity and passion. Shadaliza is Dutch, but has lived in Italy for many years and works as Marketing Executive for an Internet hosting company.

September 07, 2011

This is TB and people, supernaturals and vamps have to die, boo hoo.

September 07, 2011

Sookie will shot Debbie. Lafayette will kill Jesus while he is marnie. My last guess will be Hoyt. Once he finds out about Jess an Jason he will follow in his fathers footsteps and kill himself.

September 07, 2011

I can not believe someone voted for Sookie.

September 07, 2011

Most likely Debbie and Jesus. I really like Jesus so I’m super bummed about it…..:(

September 07, 2011

I agree I fear Jesus will die. Why can’t we have just one devoted happy couple? I was suspicious of him at first but he has really grown on me. I like him a lot.

September 07, 2011

Debbie and some of the witches are a given to die and not tough calls. However, I also think Hoyt is not long for this world, sadly. Andy, too, better watch his back. I wish they’d off Alcide since he has no purpose on the show and hasn’t had one for two seasons, but I’m guessing that is a near impossibility.

September 07, 2011

Others are guessing Jesus. It better not be. I’ll be very, very bummed. He and Lafayette have great chemistry and he adds 1000x more to the show than Alcide.

September 07, 2011

IT will be Nan flannagan…the short synopsis says that Bill and Eric turn on her and she is the only series regular that wont be missed…

P.S.Debbie isnt a series regular but she is likely to get shot with a shotgun, like in the books. more than one will die because she is a definite. and then the series regular is killed.

September 08, 2011

Almost positive it will unfortunately be Sam. I saw an article where he is leaving the show…